No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Exciplex current mechanism for ambipolar bilayer organic light emitting diodes
2. J. H. Burroughes, D. D. C. Bradley, A. R. Brown, R. N. Marks, K. Mackay, R. H. Friend, P. L. Burns, and A. B. Holmes, Nature (London) 347, 539 (1990).
8. D. D. Gebler, Y. Z. Wang, J. W. Blatchford, S. W. Jessen, D. K. Fu, T. M. Swager, A. G. MacDiarmid, and A. J. Epstein, Appl. Phys. Lett. 70, 1644 (1997).
12. D. Wang, W. Li, B. Chu, Z. Su, D. Bi, D. Zhang, J. Zhu, F. Yan, Y. Chen, and T. Tsuboi, Appl. Phys. Lett. 92, 053304 (2008).
15. V. N. Abakumov, V. I. Perel, and I. N. Yassievich, in Nonradiative Recombination in Semiconductors (North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1991), p. 108.
17. T. Takahashi, S. Suzuki, T. Morikawa, H. Katayama-Yoshida, S. Hasegawa, H. Inokuchi, K. Seki, K. Kikuchi, S. Suzuki, K. Ikemoto, and Y. Achiba, Phys. Rev. Lett. 68, 1232 (1992).
22. M. Pope and C. Swenberg, Electronic Process in Organic Crystals and Polymers, 2nd ed. (Oxford University Press, New York, 1999).
Article metrics loading...
The effect of exciplex dynamics on the current in a bilayer organic light emitting diode with ambipolar injection is explored. Exciplex formation facilitates intermolecular electron-hole recombination across the interface. We discuss the characteristics of the exciplex recombination current with respect to different energy level alignments, interface recombination rates, and exciplex relaxation lifetimes, using a model device consisting of a /tetracene bilayer.
Full text loading...
Most read this month