No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Morphology effects on charge generation and recombination dynamics at ZnPc:C60 bulk hetero-junctions using time-resolved terahertz spectroscopy
3. S. Pfuetzner, C. Mickel, J. Jankowski, M. Hein, J. Meiss, C. Schuenemann, C. Elschner, A. A. Levin, B. Rellinghaus, K. Leo, and M. Riede, Org. Electron. 12, 435 (2011).
7. D. Veldman, O. Ipek, S. C. J. Meskers, J. Sweelssen, M. M. Koetse, S. C. Veenstra, J. M. Kroon, S. S. van Bavel, J. Loos, and R. A. J. Janssen, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 130, 7721 (2008).
10. F. L. Zhang, K. G. Jespersen, C. Bjorstrom, M. Svensson, M. R. Andersson, V. Sundstrom, K. Magnusson, E. Moons, A. Yartsev, and O. Inganas, Adv. Funct. Mater. 16, 667 (2006).
17. G. Ruani, V. Dediu, M. Liess, E. Lunedei, R. Michel, M. Muccini, M. Murgia, C. Taliani, and R. Zamboni, Synth. Met. 103, 2392 (1999).
23. S. De, T. Pascher, M. Maiti, K. G. Jespersen, T. Kesti, F. Zhang, O. Inganäs, A. Yartsev, and V. Sundström, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 129, 8466 (2007).
Article metrics loading...
The influence of growth temperature induced phase segregation and crystallinity in ZnPc:C60 blend films on the chargegeneration and recombination dynamics is investigated with optical-pump terahertz-probe spectroscopy. While an ultrafast photo-induced chargegeneration process is observed for all morphologies, a subsequent sub-nanosecond photoconductivity rise depends on crystallinity and phase segregation. For higher intensities, the signal is dominated by a morphology-dependent bimolecular recombination process. High local mobilities of minimal μ ∼ 0.3 cm2/Vs are found. The increase of photoconductivity with film growth temperature correlates with formerly observed device photocurrent improvements.
Full text loading...
Most read this month