No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Enhance performance of organic solar cells based on an isoindigo-based copolymer by balancing absorption and miscibility of electron acceptor
5. H. Y. Chen, J. H. Hou, S. Q. Zhang, Y. Y. Liang, G. W. Yang, Y. Yang, L. P. Yu, Y. Wu, and G. Li, Nat. Photonics 3, 649 (2009).
8. F. C. Krebs, M. Jorgensen, K. Norrman, O. Hagemann, J. Alstrup, T. D. Nielsen, J. Fyenbo, K. Larsen, and J. Kristensen, Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells 93, 422 (2009).
10. S. H. Park, A. Roy, S. Beaupre, S. Cho, N. Coates, J. S. Moon, D. Moses, M. Leclerc, K. Lee, and A. J. Heeger, Nat. Photonics 3, 297 (2009).
12. F. L. Zhang, K. G. Jespersen, C. Bjorstrom, M. Svensson, M. R. Andersson, V. Sundstrom, K. Magnusson, E. Moons, A. Yartsev, and O. Inganas, Adv. Funct. Mater. 16, 667 (2006).
18. F. L. Zhang, J. Bijleveld, E. Perzon, K. Tvingstedt, S. Barrau, O. Inganas, and M. R. Andersson, J. Mater. Chem. 18, 5468 (2008).
19. L. J. Lindgren, F. L. Zhang, M. Andersson, S. Barrau, S. Hellstrom, W. Mammo, E. Perzon, O. Inganas, and M. R. Andersson, Chem. Mat. 21, 3491 (2009).
Article metrics loading...
Superior absorption of PC71BM in visible region to that of PC61BM makes PC71BM a predominant acceptor for most high efficient polymer solar cells (PSCs). However, we will demonstrate that power conversion efficiencies (PCEs) of PSCs based on poly[N,N′-bis(2-hexyldecyl)isoindigo-6,6′-diyl-alt-thiophene-2,5-diyl] (PTI-1) with PC61BM as acceptor are 50% higher than their PC71BM counterparts under illumination of AM1.5G. AFM images reveal different topographies of the blends between PTI-1:PC61BM and PTI-1:PC71BM, which suggests that acceptor’s miscibility plays a more important role than absorption. The photocurrent of 9.1 mA/cm2 is among the highest value in PSCs with a driving force for excitondissociation less than 0.2 eV.
Full text loading...
Most read this month