No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The role of excitations statistic and nonlinearity in energy harvesting from random impulsive excitations
4. R. Clough and J. Penzien, Dynamics of Structures, 2nd ed. (Mcgraw-Hill, New York, London, 1993).
5. J. Solnes, Stochastic Processes and Random Vibrations: Theory and Practice (Wiley, Chichester, UK, 1997).
6. Y. Lin and G. Cai, Probabilistic Structural Dynamics: Advanced Theory and Applications, 2nd ed. (Mcgraw-Hill, New York, London, 2004).
10. R. Ibrahim, Vibro-Impact Dynamics (Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2009).
16.Qualitatively similar results were observed for varying Λ and fixed λ.
17. I. A. Khovanov and T. Novotny (unpublished).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month