No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Influence of Mg-doped barriers on semipolar () multiple-quantum-well green light-emitting diodes
6. Y. Zhao, J. Sonoda, C. C. Pan, S. Brinkley, I. Koslow, K. Fujito, H. Ohta, S. P. DenBaars, and S. Nakamura, Appl. Phys. Express 3, 102101 (2010).
7. H. Zhong, A. Tyagi, N. N. Fellows, F. Wu, R. B. Chung, M. Saito, K. Fujito, J. S. Speck, S. P. DenBaars, and S. Nakamura, Appl. Phys. Lett. 90, 233504 (2007).
9. H. Sato, R. B. Chung, H. Hirasawa, N. Fellows, H. Masui, F. Wu, M. Saito, K. Fujito, J. S. Speck, S. P. DenBaars, and S. Nakamura, Appl. Phys. Lett. 92, 221110 (2008).
11. S. H. Han, C. Y. Cho, S. J. Lee, T. Y. Park, T. H. Kim, S. H. Park, S. W. Kang, J. W. Kim, Y. C. Kim, and S. J. Park, Appl. Phys. Lett 96, 051113 (2010).
13. V. F. Mymrin, K. A. Bulashevich, N. I. Podolskaya, I. A. Zhmakin, S. Yu. Karpov, and Yu. N. Makarov, Phys. Status Solidi C 2, 2928 (2005).
15. Y. D. Lin, S. Yamamoto, C. Y. Huang, C. L. Hsiung, F. Wu, K. Fujito, H. Ohta, J. S. Speck, S. P. DenBaars, and S. Nakamura. Appl. Phys. Express 3, 082001 (2010).
Article metrics loading...
We report the effects of Mgdoping in the barriers of semipolar () multiple-quantum-welllight-emitting diodes(LEDs) with long emission wavelengths (>500 nm). With moderate Mgdoping concentrations (3 × 1018–5 × 1018 cm−3) in the barriers, the output power was enhanced compared to those with undoped barriers, which suggests that hole transport in the active region is a limiting factor for device performance. Improved hole injection due to Mgdoping in the barriers is demonstrated by dichromatic LED experiments and band diagram simulations. With Mg-doped AlGaN barriers, double-quantum-well LEDs with orange to red emission (λ > 600 nm) were also demonstrated.
Full text loading...
Most read this month