No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Spin pumping by parametrically excited short-wavelength spin waves
3. Y. Kajiwara, K. Harii, S. Takahashi, J. Ohe, K. Uchida, M. Mizuguchi, H. Umezawa, H. Kawai, K. Ando, K. Takanashi, S. Maekawa, and E. Saitoh, Nature 464, 262 (2010).
14. A. G. Gurevich and G. A. Melkov, Magnetization Oscilations and Waves (CRC, New York, 1994).
15. V. S. L’vov, Wave Turbulence under Parametric Excitation (Springer, Berlin, 1994).
17. O. G. Vendik, B. A. Kalinikos, and D. N. Chartorizhskii, Fiz. Tverd. Tela 19, 387 (1977)
17. O. G. Vendik, B. A. Kalinikos, and D. N. Chartorizhskii, [Sov. Phys. Solid State 8, 222 (1977)].
19.One can connect these variations with observed oscillations of the threshold power of the parallel pumping in earlier work (Refs. 20 and 21). However, theoretical estimations show that the period of the oscillations for 5.1 μm thick YIG-film is rather short and does not correspond to the observed variation of the voltage.
21. B. A. Kalinikos, N. G. Kovshikov, and N. V. Kozhus, Fiz. Tverd. Tela 27, 2794 (1985)
21. B. A. Kalinikos, N. G. Kovshikov, and N. V. Kozhus, [Sov. Phys. Solid State 27, 1681 (1985)].
Article metrics loading...
We use both parallel and perpendicular parametric pumping techniques to excite short-wavelength spin waves in an yttrium iron garnet film and study the spin current generation from spin waves excited by these pumping methods with the help of the inverse spin-Hall effect in the adjacent Pt layer. We observed clear spin current generations for these pumping techniques and find that the efficiency is nearly independent of the magnitude and the direction of the wave vectors of excited spin waves. These experimental results are important for future spintronic devices operated by short-wavelength spin waves.
Full text loading...
Most read this month