No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Strong-field single-cycle THz pulses generated in an organic crystal
1. L. Razzari, F. H. Su, G. Sharma, F. Blanchard, A. Ayesheshim, H. C. Bandulet, R. Morandotti, J. C. Kieffer, T. Ozaki, M. Reid, and F. A. Hegmann, Phys. Rev. B 79, 193204 (2009).
5. S. Leinss, T. Kampfrath, V. Vollkmann, M. Wolf, J. Steiner, M. Kira, S. Koch, A. Leitenstorfer, and R. Huber, Phys. Rev. Lett. 101, 246401 (2008).
8. F. Jungiger, A. Sell, O. Schubert, B. Mayer, D. Brida, M. Marangoni, G. Cerullo, A. Leitenstorfer, and R. Huber, Opt. Lett. 35, 2645 (2010).
13. X.-C. Zhang, X. F. Ma, Y. Jin, T.-M. Lu, E. P. Boden, P. D. Phelps, K. R. Stewart, and C. P. Yakymyshyn, Appl. Phys. Lett. 61, 308 (1992).
20. The residual pump is blocked by a filter.
22. ETHz = , with ETHz electric field of THz, c speed of light, ɛTHz THz pulse energy, rTHz spot size radius, ɛ0 electric permittivity of free space.
23. Field reconstruction is performed according to , with eo sampling coefficient r41 = 0.88 pm/V, crystal length L = 95 μm, transmission coefficients tGaP = 0.445, tSi = 0.65, tTe = 0.78, thm = 0.81, tmirrors = 0.96 for GaP, Si, teflon, holey mirror, and the 4 mirrors used for beam transport.
Article metrics loading...
We present high-power single-cycle carrier-envelope phase locked THz pulses at a central frequency of 2.1 THz with MV/cm electric field strengths and magnetic field strengths beyond 0.3 T. The THz radiation is generated by optical rectification in an organic salt crystal 4-N,N-dimethylamino-4′-N′-methyl stilbazolium tosylate called DAST pumped with the signal wavelength of a powerful optical parametric amplifier. Conversion efficiencies of more than 2% are reported.
Full text loading...
Most read this month