No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Polymer solar cells with gold nanoclusters decorated multi-layer graphene as transparent electrode
9. M. Choe, B. H. Lee, G. Jo, J. Park, W. Park, S. Lee, W.-K. Hong, M.-J. Seong, Y. H. Kahng, K. Lee et al., Org. Electron. 11, 1864 (2010).
13. C.-P. Chen, Y.-D. Chen, and S.-C. Chuang, Adv. Mater. 23, 3859 (2011).
15. Y.-Y. Lee, K.-H. Tu, C.-C. Yu, S.-S. Li, J.-Y. Hwang, C.-C. Lin, K.-H. Chen, L.-C. Chen, H.-L. Chen, and C.-W. Chen, ACS Nano 5, 6564 (2011).
17. X. Li, H. Zhu, K. Wang, A. Cao, J. Wei, C. Li, Y. Jia, Z. Li, X. Li, and D. Wu, Adv. Mater. 22, 2743 (2010).
18. Z. Li, H. Zhu, D. Xie, K. Wang, A. Cao, J. Wei, X. Li, L. Fan, and D. Wu, Chem. Commun. 47, 3520 (2011).
23. S. Bae, H. Kim, Y. Lee, X. Xu, J.-S. Park, Y. Zheng, J. Balakrishnan, T. Lei, H. R. Kim, Y. I. Song et al., Nat. Nanotechnol. 5, 574 (2010).
Article metrics loading...
A thin layer of ultraviolet-ozone (UVO) treated gold(Au) is introduced on multi-layergraphene (MLG) to enable the MLG as an effective anode for polymersolar cells (PSCs). By optimizing the Au thickness and the durations of the UVO treatments at different stages, MLG PSCs with enhanced fill factor and power conversion efficiency are obtained, exhibiting better performance compared with MLG devices directly modified with UVO and poly(3,4-ethylenedioythiophene):poly(styrenesulfonate). Further analysis shows that UVO treated Au provides favorable band alignment at the MLG/polymer interface. Moreover, the improved interfacial contact and shortened UVO durations reduce the series resistance of PSCs significantly.
Full text loading...
Most read this month