No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Doping profile of InP nanowires directly imaged by photoemission electron microscopy
12. E. Hilner, U. Håkanson, L. E. Fröberg, M. Karlsson, P. Kratzer, E. Lundgren, L. Samuelson, and A. Mikkelsen, Nano Lett. 8, 3978 (2008).
15. C. P. Sealy, M. R. Castell, and P. R. Wilshaw, J. Electron. Microsc. 49, 311 (2000).
19. M. H. M. van Weert, A. Helman, W. van den Einden, R. E. Algra, M. A. Verheijen, M. T. Borgström, G. Immink, J. J. Kelly, L. P. Kouwenhoven, and E. Bakkers, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 131, 4578 (2009).
20. J. Wallentin, M. Ek, L. R. Wallenberg, L. Samuelson, and M. T. Borgström, “Electron trapping in InP nanowire FETs with stacking faults, Nano Letters” (in press).
23. M. T. Borgström, E. Norberg, P. Wickert, H. A. Nilsson, J. Trägårdh, K. A. Dick, G. Statkute, P. Ramvall, K. Deppert, and L. Samuelson, Nanotechnology 19, 445602 (2008).
26. P. A. Lane, C. R. Whitehouse, T. Martin, M. Houlton, G. M. Williams, A. G. Cullis, S. S. Gill, J. R. Dawsey, G. Ball, B. T. Hughes, M. A. Crouch, and M. B. Allenson, J. Cryst. Growth 120, 245 (1992).
28. G. Liu, J. A. Rodriguez, J. Dvorak, J. Hrbek, and T. Jirsak, Surf. Sci. 505, 295 (2002).
Article metrics loading...
InPnanowires (NWs) with differently doped segments were studied with nanoscale resolution using synchrotron based photoemission electron microscopy. We clearly resolved axially stacked n-type and undoped segments of the NWs without the need of additional processing or contacting. The lengths and relative doping levels of different NW segments as well as space charge regions were determined indicating memory effects of sulfur during growth. The surface chemistry of the nanowires was monitored simultaneously, showing that in the present case, the doping contrast was independent of the presence or absence of a native oxide.
Full text loading...
Most read this month