No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Charge transfer complex states in diketopyrrolopyrrole polymers and fullerene blends: Implications for organic solar cell efficiency
4. J. J. Benson-Smith, L. Goris, K. Vandewal, K. Haenen, J. V. Manca, D. Vanderzande, D. D. C. Bradley, and J. Nelson, Adv. Funct. Mater. 17, 451 (2007).
9. L. Goris, A. Poruba, L. Hod’akova, M. Vanecek, K. Haenen, M. Nesladek, P. Wagner, D. Vanderzande, L. De Schepper, and J. V. Manca, Appl. Phys. Lett. 88, 052113 (2006).
10. K. Vandewal, A. Gadisa, W. D. Oosterbaan, S. Bertho, F. Banishoeib, I. V. Severen, L. Lutsen, T. J. Cleij, D. Vanderzande, and J. V. Manca, Adv. Funct. Mater. 18, 2064 (2008).
17. K. Vandewal, W. D. Oosterbaan, S. Bertho, V. Vrindts, A. Gadisa, L. Lutsen, D. Vanderzande, and J. V. Manca, Appl. Phys. Lett. 95, 123303 (2009).
21. Y. W. Soon, T. M. Clarke, W. Zhang, T. Agostinelli, J. Kirkpatrick, C. Dyer-Smith, I. McCulloch, J. Nelson, and J. R. Durrant, Chem. Sci. 2, 1111 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
The spectralphotocurrent characteristics of two donor-acceptor diketopyrrolopyrrole (DPP)-based copolymers (PDPP-BBT and TDPP-BBT) blended with a fullerene derivative [6,6]-phenyl C61-butyric acid methyl ester (PCBM) were studied using Fourier-transform photocurrent spectroscopy (FTPS) and monochromatic photocurrent (PC) method. PDPP-BBT:PCBM shows the onset of the lowest charge transfer complex (CTC) state at 1.42 eV, whereas TDPP-BBT:PCBM shows no evidence of the formation of a midgap CTC state. The FTPS and PC spectra of P3HT:PCBM are also compared. The larger singlet state energy difference of TDPP-BBT and PCBM compared to PDPP-BBT/P3HT and PCBM obliterates the formation of a midgap CTC state resulting in an enhanced photovoltaic efficiency over PDPP-BBT:PCBM.
Full text loading...
Most read this month