No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Significantly improved minority carrier lifetime observed in a long-wavelength infrared III-V type-II superlattice comprised of InAs/InAsSb
2. G. Belenky, G. Kipshidze, D. Donetsky, S. P. Svensson, W. L. Sarney, H. Hier, L. Shterengas, D. Wang, and Y. Lin, Proc. SPIE 8012, 80120W (2011).
8. S. P. Svensson, D. Donetsky, D. Wang, P. Maloney, and G. Belenky, Proc. SPIE 7660, 76601V (2010).
11. Y.-H. Zhang, in Optoelectronic Properties of Semiconductors and Superlattices: Antimonide-Related Strained-Layer Heterostructures, edited by M. O. Manasreh (Gordon, Breach, 1997), Vol. 3, pp. 461–500, and references therein.
12. C. H. Grein, M. E. Flatte, and H. Ehrenreich, in Proceedings on the Third International Symposium on Long Wavelength Infrared Detectors and Arrays: Physics and Applications III, Chicago, Illinois, 8-13 October 1995 (The Electrochemical Society, Inc., Pennington, NJ, 1995), p. 211.
14. J. D. Vincent, Fundamentals of Infrared Detector Operation and Testing (Wiley, New York, 1990).
15. R. K. Ahrenkiel, in Semiconductors and Semimetals, edited by R. K. Ahrenkiel and M. S. Lundstrom (Academic, New York, 1993), Vol. 39, pp. 39–150.
17. C. M. Ciesla, B. N. Murdin, C. R. Pidgeon, R. A. Stradling, C. C. Phillips, M. Livingstone, I. Galbraith, D. A. Jaroszynski, C. J. G. M. Langerak, P. J. P. Tang et al., J. Appl. Phys. 80, 2994 (1996).
Article metrics loading...
Time-resolved photoluminescence measurements reveal a minority carrier lifetime of >412 ns at 77 K under low excitation for a long-wavelength infrared InAs/InAs0.72Sb0.28 type-II superlattice (T2SL). This lifetime represents an order-of-magnitude increase in the minority carrier lifetime over previously reported lifetimes in long-wavelength infrared InAs/Ga1−xInxSb T2SLs. The considerably longer lifetime is attributed to a reduction of non-radiative recombination centers with the removal of Ga from the superlattice structure. This lifetime improvement may enable background limited T2SL long-wavelength infrared photodetectors at higher operating temperatures.
Full text loading...
Most read this month