No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Long-lasting flexible organic solar cells stored and tested entirely in air
3. S. H. Park, A. Roy, S. Beaupré, S. Cho, N. Coates, J. S. Moon, D. Moses, M. Leclerc, K. Lee, and A. J. Heeger, Nat. Photonics 3, 297 (2009).
11. M. Wang, Q. Tang, J. An, F. Xie, J. Chen, S. Zheng, K. Y. Wong, Q. Miao, and J. Xu, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2, 2699 (2010).
13. J. F. Watts and J. Wolstenholme, An Introduction to Surface Analysis by XPS and AES, 2nd ed. (Wiley, New York, 2003).
14. M. O. Reese, A. M. Nardes, B. L. Rupert, R. E. Larsen, D. C. Olson, M. T. Lloyd, S. E. Shaheen, D. S. Ginley, G. Rumbles, and N. Kopidakis, Adv. Funct. Mater. 20, 3476 (2010).
15. Z. Xu, L. M. Chen, G. W. Yang, C. H. Huang, J. H. Hou, Y. Wu, G. Li, C. S. Hsu, and Y. Yang, Adv. Funct. Mater. 19, 1227 (2009).
Article metrics loading...
We report on improved stability of poly(3-hexylthiopene) (P3HT) and [6,6]-phenyl C61 butyric acid methyl ester bulk heterojunction solar cells using an indiumtin oxide (ITO) anode and an indium metal cathode. Except for the ITO anode the devices are fabricated, stored, and tested entirely in air without encapsulation, exhibiting less than 10% loss in power conversion efficiency after 200 days. X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy shows that this improvement in ambient stability is correlated with the diffusion of indium from the cathode into the active polymer. The In oxidizes presumably resulting in a reduction in P3HT polymer chain degradation.
Full text loading...
Most read this month