No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Generation of laser-induced plasma in supercritical water and vibrational spectroscopic study of accompanying stimulated Raman scattering
3. A. W. Miziolek, V. Palleschi, and I. Schechter, editors, Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2006);
3. D. A. Cremers and L. J. Radziemski, Handbook of Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (Wiley, New York, 2006);
3. J. P. Singh and S. N. Thakur, editors, Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (Elsevier Science, Amsterdam, 2006).
6. L. T. Taylor, Anal. Chem. 82, 4925 (2010);
6. K. W. Hutchenson and R. Foster, editors, Innovations in Supercritical Fluids, Science and Technology (ACS Symposium Series 608, American Chemical Society, Washington DC 1995).
15.GAUSSIAN 03 (Revision D.1) was used for the DFT calculation.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month