No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Induced static magnetic field by a cellular phone
1. M. Mashevich, D. Folkman, A. Kesar, A. Barbul, R. Korenstein, E. Jerby, and L. Avivi, Bioelectromagnetics (N.Y.), 24, 90 (2003).
4. N. D. Volkow, D. Tomasi, G. J. Wang, P. Vaska, J. S. Fowler, F. Telang, D. Alexoff, J. Logan, and C. Wong, J. Am. Med. Assoc. 305(8 ), 808 (2011).
5. N. Gaudin, “IARC classifies radiofrequency electromagnetic fields as possibly carcinogenic to humans,” International Agency for Research on Cancer, press release No 208, 31 May 2011.
7.World Health Organization International Agency for Research on Cancer, “Static and Extremely Low-Frequency (ELF) Electric and Magnetic Fields Summary of Data Reported and Evaluation,” IARC Monographs on the Evaluation of Carcinogenic Risks to Humans, Vol. 80, Non-Ionizing Radiation, Part 1.
10. W. Medinger, European patent application number AT20050000433 20050315 (15 November 2006).
11. J. D. Jackson, Classical Electrodynamics, 3rd ed. (Wiley, New York, 1999), p. 200, 186
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month