No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
From nanotubes to single crystals: Co doped TiO2
2. J. Jacimovic, R. Gaal, A. Magrez, J. Piatek, L. Forro, S. Nakao, Y. Hirose, and T. Hasegawa, Appl. Phys. Lett. 102(1), 013901–13901 (2013).
3. N. Tetreault, E. Horvath, T. Moehl, J. Brillet, R. Smajda, S. Bungener, N. Cai, P. Wang, S. M. Zakeeruddin, L. Forro, A. Magrez, and M. Gratzel, ACS Nano 4(12), 7644–7650 (2010).
6. Y. Matsumoto, M. Murakami, T. Shono, T. Hasegawa, T. Fukumura, M. Kawasaki, P. Ahmet, T. Chikyow, S. Koshihara, and H. Koinuma, Science 291(5505), 854–856 (2001).
10. M. Murakami, Y. Matsumoto, T. Hasegawa, P. Ahmet, K. Nakajima, T. Chikyow, H. Ofuchi, I. Nakai, and H. Koinuma, J. Appl. Phys. 95(10), 5330–5333 (2004).
11. J. Y. Kim, J. H. Park, B. G. Park, H. J. Noh, S. J. Oh, J. S. Yang, D. H. Kim, S. D. Bu, T. W. Noh, H. J. Lin, H. H. Hsieh, and C. T. Chen, Phys. Rev. Lett. 90(1), 017401 (2003).
14. P. Szirmai, E. Horvath, B. Nafradi, Z. Mickovic, R. Smajda, D. M. Djokic, K. Schenk, L. Forro, and A. Magrez, J. Phys. Chem. C 117(1), 697–702 (2013).
22.Assuming that only Co cations were doping the system, the carrier concentration can be estimated as 5.4 × 1019 cm−3 from the ESR intensity.
24. S. Moser, L. Moreschini, J. Jacimovic, O. S. Barisic, H. Berger, A. Magrez, Y. J. Chang, K. S. Kim, A. Bostwick, E. Rotenberg, L. Forro, and M. Grioni, Phys. Rev. Lett. 110(19), 196403 (2013).
Article metrics loading...
Millimeter-sized cobalt doped rutile crystals with a bi-pyramidal shape are obtained by chemical vapour transport using scroll-type H2Ti3O7 nanotubes as a precursor in which Co2+ ions are introduced by a simple ion exchange method prior to the growth. Despite the low concentration of Co2+ dopants (5 × 1019 cm−3), the resistivity of the single crystal shows a metallic behaviour above 50 K and the Seebeck coefficient has the signatures of polaronic quasiparticles. The magnetic properties of the material show a weak anti-ferromagnetic interaction between the spins on Co atoms below 50 K. This synthesis method could be beneficial for the growth of a large variety of doped TiO2 single crystals.
Full text loading...
Most read this month