No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Evidence for multifilamentary valence changes in resistive switching SrTiO3
devices detected by transmission X-ray microscopy
4. M. Sowinska, T. Bertaud, D. Walczyk, S. Thiess, M. A. Schubert, M. Lukosius, W. Drube, C. Walczyk, and T. Schroeder, Appl. Phys. Lett. 100, 233509 (2012).
9. R. Dittmann, R. Muenstermann, I. Krug, D. Park, T. Menke, J. Mayer, A. Besmehn, F. Kronast, C. M. Schneider, and R. Waser, Proc. IEEE 100, 1979 (2012).
12. J. P. Strachan, G. Medeiros-Ribeiro, J. J. Yang, M.-X. Zhang, F. Miao, I. Goldfarb, M. Holt, V. Rose, and R. S. Williams, Appl. Phys. Lett. 98, 242114 (2011).
16. S. Amelinckx, Handbook of Microscopy: Applications (VCH, 1997).
21. A. Koehl, D. Kajewski, J. Kubacki, C. Lenser, R. Dittmann, P. Meuffels, K. Szot, R. Waser, and J. Szade, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 15, 8311 (2013).
22. M. Abbate, F. M. F. de Groot, J. C. Fuggle, A. Fujimori, Y. Tokura, Y. Fujishima, O. Strebel, M. Domke, G. Kaindl, J. van Elp, B. T. Thole, G. A. Sawatzky, M. Sacchi, and N. Tsuda, Phys. Rev. B 44, 5419 (1991).
29. E. O. Filatova, A. A. Sokolov, Y. V. Egorova, A. S. Konashuk, O. Y. Vilkov, M. Gorgoi, and A. A. Pavlychev, J. Appl. Phys. 113, 224301 (2013).
35. D.-H. Kwon, K. M. Kim, J. H. Jang, J. M. Jeon, M. H. Lee, G. H. Kim, X.-S. Li, G.-S. Park, B. Lee, S. Han, M. Kim, and C. S. Hwang, Nat. Nanotechnol. 5, 148 (2010).
36. S. O. Kucheyev, T. van Buuren, T. F. Baumann, J. H. Satcher, T. M. Willey, R. W. Meulenberg, T. E. Felter, J. F. Poco, S. A. Gammon, and L. J. Terminello, Phys. Rev. B 69, 245102 (2004).
Article metrics loading...
Transmission X-ray microscopy is employed to detect nanoscale valence changes in resistive switching SrTiO3 thin film devices. By recording Ti L-edge spectra of samples in different resistive states, we could show that some spots with slightly distorted structure and a small reduction to Ti3+ are already present in the virgin films. In the ON-state, these spots are further reduced to Ti3+ to different degrees while the remaining film persists in the Ti4+ configuration. These observations are consistent with a self-accelerating reduction within pre-reduced extended growth defects.
Full text loading...
Most read this month