No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Charge doping of graphene in metal/graphene/dielectric sandwich structures evaluated by C-1s core level photoemission spectroscopy
2. P. Blake, R. Yang, S. V. Morozov, F. Schedin, L. A. Ponomarenko, A. A. Zhukov, R. R. Nair, I. V. Grigorieva, K. S. Novoselov, and A. K. Geim, Solid State Commun. 149, 1068 (2009).
9. F. N. Xia, T. Mueller, R. Golizadeh-Mojarad, M. Freitag, Y. M. Lin, J. Tsang, V. Perebeinos, and P. Avouris, Nano Lett. 9, 1039 (2009).
15. H. Yang, J. Heo, S. Park, H. J. Song, D. H. Seo, K. E. Byun, P. Kim, I. Yoo, H. J. Chung, and K. Kim, Science 336, 1140 (2012).
21. A. L. Walter, S. Nie, A. Bostwick, K. S. Kim, L. Moreschini, Y. J. Chang, D. Innocenti, K. Horn, K. F. McCarty, and E. Rotenberg, Phys. Rev. B 84, 195443 (2011).
22. A. Das, S. Pisana, B. Chakraborty, S. Piscanec, S. K. Saha, U. V. Waghmare, K. S. Novoselov, H. R. Krishnamurthy, A. K. Geim, A. C. Ferrari, and A. K. Sood, Nat. Nanotechnol. 3, 210 (2008).
23. C. F. Chen, C. H. Park, B. W. Boudouris, J. Horng, B. S. Geng, C. Girit, A. Zettl, M. F. Crommie, R. A. Segalman, S. G. Louie, and F. Wang, Nature (London) 471, 617 (2011).
28. X. Li, W. Cai, J. An, S. Kim, J. Nah, D. Yang, R. Piner, A. Velamakanni, I. Jung, E. Tutuc, S. Banerjee, L. Colombo, and R. Ruoff, Science 324, 1312 (2009).
32. S. Halas, Mater. Sci. (Poland) 24, 951 (2006).
34. V. S. Fomenko, Handbook of Thermionic Properties (Plenum Press Data Division, New York, 1966).
38. H. Coy-Diaz, R. Addou, and M. Batzill, “The Interface between Graphene and SrTiO3(001) Investigated by Scanning Tunneling Microscopy and Photoemission,” J. Phys. Chem. C (published online).
Article metrics loading...
We show that for metal/graphene/dielectric sandwich structures, charge doping in graphene depends on both the work functions of the metal and the dielectric. Using C-1s core level photoemission spectroscopy we determine the charge doping in graphene for one-sided metal contacts as well as for sandwich structures that are commonly used in graphene devices. The measured Fermi-level shifts are in good agreement with a model that predicts that the difference in charge doping for graphene on a metal compared to graphene sandwiched between a metal and dielectric is given by ΔEF ≈ 0.44 × √(Φ metal − Φ dielectric ).
Full text loading...
Most read this month