No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
-isopropylacrylamide) microgel-based etalons and etalon arrays for determining the molecular weight of polymers in solution
3. C. M. Haller, W. Buerzle, C. E. Brubaker, P. B. Messersmith, E. Mazza, O.-N. Koelble, R. Zimmermann, and M. Ehrbar, Prenat Diagn. 31, 654–660 (2011).
9. A. Dedinaite, E. Thormann, G. Olanya, P. M. Claesson, B. Nystrom, A. L. Kjoniksen, and K. Z. Zhu, Soft Matter 6, 2489–2498 (2010).
16. E. S. M. Lee, B. Shuter, J. Chan, M. S. K. Chong, J. Ding, S. H. Teoh, O. Beuf, A. Briguet, K. C. Tam, M. Choolani, and S. C. Wang, Biomaterials 31, 3296–3306 (2010).
39. V. A. Kabanov, A. B. Zezin, V. B. Rogacheva, T. V. Panova, E. V. Bykova, J. G. H. Joosten, and J. Brackman, Faraday Discuss. 128, 341–354 (2005).
47. G. Brooker, Modern Classical Optics (Oxford University Press, Oxford, U.K., 2003).
48. J. M. Vaughan, The Fabry-Perot Interferometer: History, Theory, Practice and Applications (Taylor and Francis Group, New York, 1989), p 583.
Article metrics loading...
Positively and/or negatively charged poly (N-isopropylacrylamide)-based microgels were deposited on a single substrate and isolated regions of Au overlayers were deposited on top of the microgels. Each spatially isolated Au overlayer region had a different thickness to make an etalon array. We found that areas with a thin Au overlayer (5 nm) responded to a range of polymer molecular weights (MW), while areas with a thick overlayer (35 nm) can only respond to low molecular weight polyelectrolytes. By comparing the optical responses of the device's individual array elements, a good approximation of the polyelectrolyte MW in solution can be made.
Full text loading...
Most read this month