No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Non-equilibrium deposition of phase pure Cu2
O thin films at reduced growth temperature
7. E. Fortunato, V. Figueiredo, P. Barquinha, E. Elamurugu, R. Barros, G. Gonçalves, S.-H. K. Park, C.-S. Hwang, and R. Martins, Appl. Phys. Lett. 96, 192102 (2010).
11. Y. S. Lee, J. Heo, S. C. Siah, J. P. Mailoa, R. E. Brandt, S. B. Kim, R. G. Gordon, and T. Buonassisi, Energy Environ. Sci. 6, 2112 (2013).
21. Y. Fu, H. Lei, X. Wang, D. Yan, L. Cao, G. Yao, C. Shen, L. Peng, Y. Zhao, Y. Wang, and W. Wu, Appl. Surf. Sci. 273, 19 (2013).
23. J. R. Coughlin, U. S., Bur. Mines, Bull. 20, 542 (1954).
28. A. Zakutayev, F. J. Luciano, V. P. Bollinger, A. K. Sigdel, P. F. Ndione, J. D. Perkins, J. J. Berry, P. A. Parilla, and D. S. Ginley, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 84, 053905 (2013).
33. D. B. Chrisey and G. K. Hubler, Pulsed Laser Deposition of Thin Films (Wiley-Interscience, 1994).
34. A. Rockett, The Materials Science of Semiconductors (Springer, 2007).
Article metrics loading...
Cuprous oxide (Cu 2O) is actively studied as a prototypical material for energy conversion and electronic applications. Here we reduce the growth temperature of phase pure Cu 2O thin films to 300 °C by intentionally controlling solely the kinetic parameter (total chamber pressure, Ptot) at fixed thermodynamic condition (0.25 mTorr pO2). A strong non-monotonic effect of Ptot on Cu-O phase formation is found using high-throughput combinatorial-pulsed laser deposition. This discovery creates new opportunities for the growth of Cu 2O devices with low thermal budget and illustrates the importance of kinetic effects for the synthesis of metastable materials with useful properties.
Full text loading...
Most read this month