No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Fabrication of highly spin-polarized Co2
3. S. Ikeda, J. Hayakawa, Y. Ashizawa, Y. M. Lee, K. Miura, H. Hasegawa, M. Tsunoda, F. Matsukura, and H. Ohno, Appl. Phys. Lett. 93, 082508 (2008).
6. R. Shan, H. Sukegawa, W. H. Wang, M. Kodzuka, T. Furubayashi, T. Ohkubo, S. Mitani, K. Inomata, and K. Hono, Phys. Rev. Lett. 102, 246601 (2009).
11. L. Ritchie, G. Xiao, Y. Ji, T. Y. Chen, C. L. Chien, M. Zhang, J. Chen, Z. Liu, G. Wu, and X. X. Zhang, Phys. Rev. B 68, 104430 (2003).
17. W. Wang, E. Liu, M. Kodzuka, H. Sukegawa, M. Wojcik, E. Jedryka, G. H. Wu, K. Inomata, S. Mitani, and Kazuhiro Hono, Phys. Rev. B 81, 140402–R (2010).
20.The presence of metallic Al after oxidation will not significantly affect the tunneling measurements with the superconducting Pb electrodes. However, the Al thickness should be reduced to eliminate unwanted spin-flip scattering in the excess Al for spintronic devices.
25. G. T. Woods, R. J. Soulen Jr., I. I. Mazin, B. Nadgorny, M. S. Osofsky, J. Sanders, H. Srikanth, W. F. Egelhoff, and R. Datla, Phys. Rev. B 70, 054416 (2004).
Article metrics loading...
Ferromagnetic Heusler Co2FeAl0.5Si0.5 epitaxial thin-films have been fabricated in the L21 structure with saturation magnetizations over 1200 emu/cm3. Andreev reflection measurements show that the spin polarization is as high as 80% in samples sputtered on unheated MgO (100) substrates and annealed at high temperatures. However, the spin polarization is considerably smaller in samples deposited on heated substrates.
Full text loading...
Most read this month