No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Screening effects in ferroelectric resistive switching of BiFeO3
1. L. Esaki, R. B. Laibowitz, and P. J. Stiles, IBM Tech. Discl. Bull. 13, 2161 (1971).
8. A. Q. Jiang, C. Wang, K. J. Jin, X. B. Liu, J. F. Scott, C. S. Hwang, T. A. Tang, H. Bin Lu, and G. Z. Yang, Adv. Mater. 23, 1277 (2011).
10. C.-H. Yang, J. Seidel, S. Y. Kim, P. B. Rossen, P. Yu, M. Gajek, Y. H. Chu, L. W. Martin, M. B. Holcomb, Q. He, P. Maksymovych, N. Balke, S. V. Kalinin, A. P. Baddorf, S. R. Basu, M. L. Scullin, and R. Ramesh, Nat. Mater. 8, 485 (2009).
12. C. Wang, K. J. Jin, Z. T. Xu, L. Wang, C. Ge, H. B. Lu, H. Z. Guo, M. He, and G. Z. Yang, App. Phys. Lett. 98, 192901 (2011).
16. J. E. Rault, W. Ren, S. Prosandeev, S. Lisenkov, D. Sando, S. Fusil, M. Bibes, A. Barthelemy, L. Bellaiche, and N. Barrett, Phys. Rev. Lett. 109, 267601 (2012).
18. S. Hong, T. Choi, J. H. Jeon, Y. Kim, H. Lee, H-Y Joo, I. Hwang, J.-S. Kim, S-O Kang, S. V. Kalinin, and B. H. Park, Adv. Mater. 25, 2339 (2013).
25. M. Stengel, P. Aguado-Puente, N. A. Spaldin and J. Jun-quera, Phys. Rev. B. 83, 235112 (2011);
25.C. Lichten-steiger, P. Zubko, M. Stengel, P. Aguado-Puente, J-M. Triscone, P. Ghosez, and J. Junquera, in Oxide Ultra-Thin Films: Science and Technology, edited by G. Pacchioni and S. Valeri (Wiley-VCH, 2012), Chap. 12.
40. S. M. Sze and K. NG. Kwok, Physics of Semiconductor Devices, 3th ed. (Wiley-Interscience, New Jersey, 2007).
Article metrics loading...
We investigate ferroelectric resistive switching in BiFeO3 thin films by performing local conductivity measurements. By comparing conduction characteristics at artificially up-polarized domains with those at as-grown down-polarized domains, the change in resistance is attributed to the modification of the electronic barrier height at the interface with the electrodes, upon the reversal of the electrical polarization. We also study the effect of oxygen vacancies on the observed conduction and we propose the existence of a different screening mechanism for up and down polarized domains.
Full text loading...
Most read this month