No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Molecular ferroelectric contributions to anomalous hysteresis in hybrid perovskite solar cells
2. V. Gonzalez-Pedro, E. J. Juárez-Pérez, W. S. Arsyad, E. M. Barea, F. Fabregat-Santiago, I. Mora-Sero, and J. Bisquert, Nano Lett. 14, 888 (2014).
3. H. J. Snaith, A. Abate, J. M. Ball, G. E. Eperon, T. Leijtens, N. K. Noel, S. D. Stranks, J. T.-W. Wang, K. Wojciechowski, and W. Zhang, J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 5, 1511 (2014).
7. M. E. Lines and A. M. Glass, Principles and Applications of Ferroelectrics and Related Materials (Oxford University Press, 1977).
24. P. W. Anderson, Theory of Ferroelectric Behaviour of Barium Titanate, A Career in Theoretical Physics (reprinted) (World Scientific, 1994).
27. J. R. McConnell, Rotational Brownian Motion and Dielectric Theory (Academic Press, 1980).
29. Z. Xiao, C. Bi, Y. Shao, Q. Dong, Q. Wang, Y. Yuan, C. Wang, Y. Gao, and J. Huang, “Efficient, high yield perovskite photovoltaic devices grown by interdiffusion of solution-processed precursor stacking layers,” Energy Environ. Sci. (published online).
34. M. Matsumoto and T. Nishimura, ACM Trans. Model. Comput. Simul. 8, 330 (1998).
35. O. Tange, login: The USENIX Magazine 36, 42 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
We report a model describing the molecular orientation disorder in CH3NH3PbI3, solving a classical Hamiltonian parametrised with electronic structure calculations, with the nature of the motions informed by ab initio molecular dynamics. We investigate the temperature and static electric field dependence of the equilibrium ferroelectric (molecular) domain structure and resulting polarisability. A rich domain structure of twinned molecular dipoles is observed, strongly varying as a function of temperature and applied electric field. We propose that the internal electrical fields associated with microscopic polarisation domains contribute to hysteretic anomalies in the current-voltage response of hybrid organic-inorganic perovskite solar cells due to variations in electron-hole recombination in the bulk.
Full text loading...
Most read this month