No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
New iridium complex as additive to the spiro-OMeTAD in perovskite solar cells with enhanced stability
4. H.-S. Kim, C.-R. Lee, J.-H. Im, K.-B. Lee, T. Moehl, A. Marchioro, S.-J. Moon, R. Humphry-Baker, J.-H. Yum, and J. E. Moser, Sci. Rep. 2, 591 (2012).
6. R. G. Ball, W. A. G. Graham, D. M. Heinekey, J. K. Hoyano, A. D. McMaster, B. M. Mattson, and S. T. Michel, Inorg. Chem. 29(10), 2023 (1990).
10. T. M. Koh, K. Fu, Y. Fang, S. Chen, T. C. Sum, N. Mathews, S. G. Mhaisalkar, P. P. Boix, and T. Baikie, “Formamidinium-Containing Metal-Halide: An Alternative Material for Near-IR Absorption Perovskite Solar Cells,” J. Phys. Chem. C (published online).
13. J. H. Heo, S. H. Im, J. H. Noh, T. N. Mandal, C.-S. Lim, J. A. Chang, Y. H. Lee, H.-J. Kim, A. Sarkar, Md. K. Nazeeruddin, M. Gratzel, and S. I. Seok, Nat. Photon 7(6), 486 (2013).
16. S. Chavhan, O. Miguel, H.-J. Grande, V. Gonzalez-Pedro, R. S. Sanchez, E. M. Barea, I. Mora-Sero, and R. Tena-Zaera, “Organo-metal halide perovskite-based solar cells with CuSCN as the inorganic hole selective contact,” J. Mater. Chem. (published online).
17. P. Qin, S. Tanaka, S. Ito, N. Tetreault, K. Manabe, H. Nishino, M. K. Nazeeruddin, and M. Grätzel, Nat. Commun. 5, 3834 (2014).
18. F. Fabregat-Santiago, J. Bisquert, L. Cevey, P. Chen, M. Wang, S. M. Zakeeruddin, and M. Grätzel, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 131(2), 558 (2009).
21. J. D. Blakemore, N. D. Schley, D. Balcells, J. F. Hull, G. W. Olack, C. D. Incarvito, O. Eisenstein, G. W. Brudvig, and R. H. Crabtree, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 132(45), 16017 (2010).
23. E. J. Juarez-Perez, M. Wuβler, F. Fabregat-Santiago, K. Lakus-Wollny, E. Mankel, T. Mayer, W. Jaegermann, and I. Mora-Sero, J. Chem. Phys. Lett. 5(4), 680 (2014).
24. H.-S. Kim, I. Mora-Sero, V. Gonzalez-Pedro, F. Fabregat-Santiago, E. J. Juarez-Perez, N.-G. Park, and J. Bisquert, Nat. Commun. 4, 2242 (2013);
25. V. Gonzalez-Pedro, E. J. Juarez-Perez, W.-S. Arsyad, E. M. Barea, F. Fabregat-Santiago, I. Mora-Sero, and J. Bisquert, Nano Lett. 14(2), 888 (2014).
Article metrics loading...
A new iridium complex, IrCp*Cl(PyPyz)[TFSI], has been synthesized and used as additive for the hole transporter material, spiro-OMeTAD, in perovskite solar cells. The cells prepared with this Ir additive present higher efficiency than reference cells, and similar to cells prepared with Co additive. We have determined that the presence of metal complexes as additives decreases the recombination rate, as it has been observed by impedance spectroscopy. Very interestingly, while the efficiency after 3 months decreases by 22% and 70% for reference cell and cell with Co additive, respectively, the efficiency of devices containing the Ir additive is only decreased by a 4%.
Full text loading...
Most read this month