No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Morphology-photovoltaic property correlation in perovskite solar cells: One-step versus two-step deposition of CH3
1. H.-S. Kim, C.-R. Lee, J.-H. Im, K.-B. Lee, T. Moehl, A. Marchioro, S.-J. Moon, R. Humphry-Baker, J.-H. Yum, J. E. Moser, M. Grätzel, and N.-G. Park, Sci. Rep. 2, 591 (2012).
7. J. H. Heo, S. H. Im, J. H. Noh, T. N. Mandal, C.-S. Lim, J. A. Chang, Y. H. Lee, H.-j. Kim, A. Sarkar, M. K. Nazeeruddin, M. Grätzel, and S. I. Seok, Nat. Photon. 7, 486 (2013).
19. D. Bi, S.-J. Moon, L. Haggman, G. Boschloo, L. Yang, E. M. J. Johansson, M. K. Nazeeruddin, M. Grätzel, and A. Hagfeldt, RCS Adv. 3, 18762 (2013).
21. F. Fabregat-Santiago, J. Bisquert, L. Cevey, P. Chen, M. Wang, S. M. Zakeeruddin, and M. Grätzel, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 131, 558 (2009).
22. H.-S. Kim, I. Mora-Sero, V. Gonzalez-Pedro, F. Fabregat-Santiago, E. J. Juarez-Perez, N.-G. Park, and J. Bisquert, Nat. Commun. 4, 2242 (2013).
23. H.-S. Kim, J.-W. Lee, N. Yantara, P. P. Boix, S. A. Kulkarni, S. Mhaisalkar, M. Grätzel, and N.-G. Park, Nano Lett. 13, 2412 (2013).
Article metrics loading...
Perovskite CH3NH3PbI3 light absorber is deposited on the mesoporous TiO2 layer via one-step and two-step coating methods and their photovoltaic performances are compared. One-step coating using a solution containing CH3NH3I and PbI2 shows average power conversion efficiency (PCE) of 7.5%, while higher average PCE of 13.9% is obtained from two-step coating method, mainly due to higher voltage and fill factor. The coverage, pore-filling, and morphology of the deposited perovskite are found to be critical in photovoltaic performance of the mesoporous TiO2 based perovskite solar cells.
Full text loading...
Most read this month