No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Double functions of porous TiO2
electrodes on CH3
perovskite solar cells: Enhancement of perovskite crystal transformation and prohibition of short circuiting
1. H.-S. Kim, C.-R. Lee, J.-H. Im, K.-B. Lee, T. Moehl, A. Marchioro, S.-J. Moon, R. Humphry-Baker, J.-H. Yum, J. E. Moser, M. Grätzel, and N.-G. Park, Sci. Rep. 2, 591 (2012).
4. A. Abate, M. Saliba, D. J. Hollman, S. D. Stranks, K. Wojciechowski, R. Avolio, G. Grancini, A. Petrozza, and H. J. Snaith, Nano Lett. 14, 3247–3254 (2014).
5. J. H. Heo, S. H. Im, J. H. Noh, T. N. Mandal, C. Lim, J. A. Chang, Y. H. Lee, H. Kim, A. Sarkar, M. K. Nazeeruddin, M. Grätzel, and S. I. Seok, Nat. Photon. 7, 486–491 (2013).
7. S. Ito, S. Tanaka, K. Manabe, and H. Nishino, “Effects of Surface Blocking Layer of Sb2S3 on Nanocrystalline TiO2 for CH3NH3PbI3 Perovskite Solar Cells,” J. Phys. Chem. C (published online).
13. Q. Chen, H. Zhou, Z. Hong, S. Luo, H.-S. Duan, H.-H. Wang, Y. Liu, G. Li, and Y. Yang, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 136, 622–625 (2014).
17. S. Ito, P. Chen, P. Comte, P. Liska, M. K. Nazeeruddin, P. Péchy, and M. Grätzel, Prog. Photovolt.: Res. Appl. 15, 603–612 (2007).
Article metrics loading...
In order to analyze the crystal transformation from hexagonal PbI2 to CH3NH3PbI3 by the sequential (two-step) deposition process, perovskite CH3NH3PbI3 layers were deposited on flat and/or porous TiO2 layers. Although the narrower pores using small nanoparticles prohibited the effective transformation, the porous-TiO2 matrix was able to help the crystal transformation of PbI2 to CH3NH3PbI3 by sequential two-step deposition. The resulting PbI2 crystals in porous TiO2 electrodes did not deteriorate the photovoltaic effects. Moreover, it is confirmed that the porous TiO2 electrode had served the function of prohibiting short circuits between working and counter electrodes in perovskite solar cells.
Full text loading...
Most read this month