No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Microscopic origin of low frequency noise in MoS2
4. H. Wang, L. Yu, Y.-H. Lee, Y. Shi, A. Hsu, M. L. Chin, L.-J. Li, M. Dubey, J. Kong, and T. Palacios, Nano Lett. 12, 4674 (2012).
5. Z. Yin, H. Li, H. Li, L. Jiang, Y. Shi, Y. Sun, G. Lu, Q. Zhang, X. Chen, and H. Zhang, ACS Nano 6, 74 (2012).
11. J. Renteria, R. Samnakay, S. L. Rumyantsev, C. Jiang, P. Goli, M. S. Shur, and A. A. Balandin, Appl. Phys. Lett. 104, 153104 (2014).
See supplementary material at http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4895955
for XPS, Raman characterization, experimental details, IDS
dependence of noise, details of Dit
calculation, relaxation of IDS
in ambient, and transfer characteristics of dual gated device before and after anneal. [Supplementary Material]
15. L. Wang, I. Meric, P. Y. Huang, Q. Gao, Y. Gao, H. Tran, T. Taniguchi, K. Watanabe, L. M. Campos, D. A. Muller et al., Science 342, 614 (2013).
20. A. L. McWhorter, Semiconductor Surface Physics (University of Pennsylvania Press, Philadelphia, 1957).
24. J. Na, M.-K. Joo, M. Shin, J. Huh, J.-S. Kim, M. Piao, J.-E. Jin, H.-K. Jang, H. J. Choi, J. H. Shim et al., Nanoscale 6, 433 (2014).
28. C. R. Dean, A. F. Young, I. Meric, C. Lee, L. Wang, S. Sorgenfrei, K. Watanabe, T. Taniguchi, P. Kim, K. L. Shepard et al., Nat. Nanotechnol. 5, 722 (2010).
29. H. Qiu, T. Xu, Z. Wang, W. Ren, H. Nan, Z. Ni, Q. Chen, S. Yuan, F. Miao, F. Song et al., Nat. Commun. 4, 2642 (2013).
Article metrics loading...
We report measurement of low frequency 1/f noise in molybdenum di-sulphide (MoS2) field-effect transistors in multiple device configurations including MoS2 on silicon dioxide as well as MoS2-hexagonal boron nitride (hBN) heterostructures. All as-fabricated devices show similar magnitude of noise with number fluctuation as the dominant mechanism at high temperatures and density, although the calculated density of traps is two orders of magnitude higher than that at the SiO2 interface. Measurements on the heterostructure devices with vacuum annealing and dual gated configuration reveals that along with the channel, metal-MoS2 contacts also play a significant role in determining noise magnitude in these devices.
Full text loading...
Most read this month