No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Microfluidic platform for isolating nucleic acid targets using sequence specific hybridization
1. R. Dhumpa, K. J. Handberg, P. H. Jorgensen, S. Yi, A. Wolff, and D. D. Bang, “ Rapid detection of avian influenza virus in chicken fecal samples by immunomagnetic capture reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction assay,” Diagn. Microbiol. Infect. Dis. 69, 258–265 (2011).
2. A. Ambrosi, M. Guix, and A. Merkoci, “ Magnetic and electrokinetic manipulations on a microchip device for bead-based immunosensing applications,” Electrophoresis 32, 861–869 (2011).
3. S. W. Yeung and I. M. Hsing, “ Manipulation and extraction of genomic DNA from cell lysate by functionalized magnetic particles for lab on a chip applications,” Biosens. Bioelectron. 21, 989–997 (2006).
4. A. Gnirke, A. Melnikov, J. Maguire, P. Rogov, E. M. LeProust, W. Brockman, T. Fennell, G. Giannoukos, S. Fisher, C. Russ, S. Gabriel, D. B. Jaffe, E. S. Lander, and C. Nusbaum, “ Solution hybrid selection with ultra-long oligonucleotides for massively parallel targeted sequencing,” Nat. Biotechnol. 27, 182–189 (2009).
5. S. Peeters, T. Stakenborg, F. Colle, C. Liu, L. Lagae, and M. Van Ranst, “ Real-time PCR to study the sequence specific magnetic purification of DNA,” Biotechnol. Prog. 26, 1678–1684 (2010).
6. S. Cai, C. W. Lau, and J. Z. Lu, “ Sequence-specific detection of short-length DNA via template-dependent surface-hybridization events,” Anal. Chem. 82, 7178–7184 (2010).
7. A. W. Adamson, Physical Chemistry of Surfaces, 5th ed. (John Wiley & Sons, 1990).
8. R. Peytavi, L. Y. Tang, F. R. Raymond, K. Boissinot, L. Bissonnette, M. Boissinot, F. J. Picard, A. Huletsky, M. Ouellette, and M. G. Bergeron, “ Correlation between microarray DNA hybridization efficiency and the position of short capture probe on the target nucleic acid,” Biotechniques 39, 89–96 (2005).
9. I. H. Hsu, W. H. Chen, T. K. Wu, and Y. C. Sun, “ Gold nanoparticle-based inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry amplification and magnetic separation for the sensitive detection of a virus-specific RNA sequence,” J. Chromatogr. A 1218, 1795–1801 (2011).
10. K. Y. Lien, L. Y. Hung, T. B. Huang, Y. C. Tsai, H. Y. Lei, and G. B. Lee, “ Rapid detection of influenza A virus infection utilizing an immunomagnetic bead-based microfluidic system,” Biosens. Bioelectron. 26, 3900–3907 (2011).
11. C. H. Wang, K. Y. Lien, J. J. Wu, and G. B. Lee, “ A magnetic bead-based assay for the rapid detection of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus by using a microfluidic system with integrated loop-mediated isothermal amplification,” Lab Chip 11, 1521–1531 (2011).
13. H. Bordelon, N. M. Adams, A. S. Klemm, P. K. Russ, J. V. Williams, H. K. Talbot, D. W. Wright, and F. R. Haselton, “ Development of a low-resource RNA extraction cassette based on surface tension valves,” ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 3, 2161–2168 (2011).
14. R. C. den Dulk, K. A. Schmidt, G. Sabatte, S. Liebana, and M. W. Prins, “ Magneto-capillary valve for integrated purification and enrichment of nucleic acids and proteins,” Lab Chip 13, 106–118 (2013).
16. H. Y. Li, S. H. Park, J. H. Reif, T. H. LaBean, and H. Yan, “ DNA-templated self-assembly of protein and nanoparticle linear arrays,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 126, 418–419 (2004).
17. G. Fonnum, C. Johansson, A. Molteberg, S. Morup, and E. Aksnes, “ Characterisation of Dynabeads® by magnetization measurements and Mossbauer spectroscopy,” J. Magn. Magn. Mater. 293, 41–47 (2005).
18. T. Miyatake, B. J. MacGregor, and H. T. S. Boschker, “ Linking microbial community function to phylogeny of sulfate-reducing Deltaproteobacteria in marine sediments by combining stable isotope probing with magnetic-bead capture hybridization of 16S rRNA,” Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 75, 4927–4935 (2009).
19. V. N. Morozov, S. Groves, M. J. Turell, and C. Bailey, “ Three minutes-long electrophoretically assisted zeptornolar microfluidic immunoassay with magnetic-beads detection,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 129, 12628 (2007).
20. Y. M. Shlyapnikov, E. A. Shlyapnikova, T. Y. Morozova, I. P. Beletsky, and V. N. Morozov, “ Detection of microarray-hybridized oligonucleotides with magnetic beads,” Anal. Biochem. 399, 125–131 (2010).
21. C. H. Wang, K. Y. Lien, T. Y. Wang, T. Y. Chen, and G. B. Lee, “ An integrated microfluidic loop-mediated-isothermal-amplification system for rapid sample pre-treatment and detection of viruses,” Biosens. Bioelectron. 26, 2045–2052 (2011).
22. S. E. McCalla, A. L. Luryi, and A. Tripathi, “ Steric effects and mass-transfer limitations surrounding amplification reactions on immobilized long and clinically relevant DNA templates,” Langmuir 25, 6168–6175 (2009).
23. V. A. Bloomfield, Nucleic Acids: Structures, Properties, and Functions (University Science Books, Sausalito, California, 2000).
25. M. C. Murphy, I. Rasnik, W. Cheng, T. M. Lohman, and T. J. Ha, “ Probing single-stranded DNA conformational flexibility using fluorescence spectroscopy,” Biophys. J. 86, 2530–2537 (2004).
26. A. Y. L. Sim, J. Lipfert, D. Herschlag, and S. Doniach, “ Salt dependence of the radius of gyration and flexibility of single-stranded DNA in solution probed by small-angle x-ray scattering,” Phys. Rev. E 86, 021901 (2012).
28. P. R. Levison, S. E. Badger, J. Dennis, P. Hathi, M. J. Davies, I. J. Bruce, and D. Schimkat, “ Recent developments of magnetic beads for use in nucleic acid purification,” J. Chromatogr. A 816, 107–111 (1998).
29. M. Schuster, E. Wasserbauer, C. Ortner, K. Graumann, A. Jungbauer, F. Hammerschmid, and G. Werner, “ Short cut of protein purification by integration of cell-disrupture and affinity extraction,” Bioseparation 9, 59–67 (2000).
30. J. Jean, B. Blais, A. Darveau, and I. Fliss, “ Simultaneous detection and identification of hepatitis A virus and rotavirus by multiplex nucleic acid sequence-based amplification (NASBA) and microtiter plate hybridization system,” J. Virol. Methods 105, 123–132 (2002).
31. D. J. Lockhart, H. L. Dong, M. C. Byrne, M. T. Follettie, M. V. Gallo, M. S. Chee, M. Mittmann, C. W. Wang, M. Kobayashi, H. Horton, and E. L. Brown, “ Expression monitoring by hybridization to high-density oligonucleotide arrays,” Nat. Biotechnol. 14, 1675–1680 (1996).
32. K. M. Millan and S. R. Mikkelsen, “ Sequence-selective biosensor for DNA-based on electroactive hybridization indicators,” Anal. Chem. 65, 2317–2323 (1993).
34. C. L. Chen, W. J. Wang, Z. Wang, F. Wei, and X. S. Zhao, “ Influence of secondary structure on kinetics and reaction mechanism of DNA hybridization,” Nucleic Acids Res. 35, 2875–2884 (2007).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month