No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Effects of non-Newtonian power law rheology on mass transport of a neutral solute for electro-osmotic flow in a porous microtube
4. N.-T. Nguyen and S. T. Wereley, Fundamentals and Applications of Microfluidics (Artech House, Norwood, 2002).
13. S. Kandlikar, S. Garimella, D. Li, S. Colin, and M. R. King, Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow in Minichannels and Microchannels (Elsevier Ltd., Oxford, 2006).
15. K. E. Goodson, C. H. Chen, D. E. Huber, L. Jiang, T. W. Kenny, J. M. Koo, D. J. Laser, J. C. Mikkelsen, J. G. Santiago, E. N.-Y. Wang, S. Zeung, and L. Zhang, U.S. patent 6,942,018 (2005).
16. S. D. O'Connor and E. Dantsker, U.S. patent 6,501,654 B2 (2002).
19. K.-P. Kamper, W. Ehrfeld, J. Dopper, V. Hessel, H. Lehr, H. Lowe, Th. Richter, and A. Wolf, in Proceedings of the Micro Electro Mechanical Systems, Tenth Annual International Workshop on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems An Investigation Of Micro Structures, Sensors, Actuators, Machines and Robots, 26–30 January (IEEE, 1997), pp. 338–343.
21. M. B. Brown, M. J. Traynor, G. P. Martin, and F. Akomeah, in Drug Delivery Systems, edited by K. K. Jain (Humana Press, New Jersey, 2008), pp. 119140.
50. J. H. Masliyah and S. Bhattacharjee, Electrokinetic and Colloid Transport Phenomena (Wiley, New Jersey, 2006).
51. R. B. Bird, W. E. Stewart, and E. N. Lightfoot, Transport Phenomena, 2nd ed. (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 2006).
53. G. A. Truskey, F. Yuan, and D. F. Katz, Transport Phenomena in Biological Systems, 2nd ed. (Prentice-Hall, New Jersey, 2009).
57. R. Baker, Membrane Technology and Applications (John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, 2004).
59. M. Cheryan, Ultrafiltration and Microfiltration Handbook (Technomic Publishing Company, Lancaster, 1998).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month