No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Coordinated scheduling of electricity and natural gas infrastructures with a transient model for natural gas flow
3. J. Kavicky, E. Portante, S. Folga, and R. Fisher, Workshop on Grand Challenges in Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis for Homeland Security, Washington D.C., March 17–18, 2010.
7. North American Electric Reliability Council, Reliability Assessment 2001–2011: The Reliability of Bulk Electric Systems in North America, (2002).
8. R. G. Carter and H. H. Rachford, Jr., Optimizing Line-pack Management to Hedge Against Future Load (Pipeline Simulation Interest Group, Berne, Switzerland, 2003).
9. R. R. Mercado, Natural Gas Pipeline Optimization, Handbook of Applied Optimization (Oxford University Press, 2002).
11. S. An, Q. Li, and T. W. Gedra, “Natural gas and electricity optimal power flow,” in Proceedings of IEEE/PES Transmission and Distribution Conference and Exposition, Dallas, Texas, September, 2003, Vol. 1, p. 7.
12. C. Liu, M. Shahidehpour, and J. Wang, Application of augmented Lagrangian relaxation to coordinated scheduling of interdependent hydrothermal power and natural gas systems, IET Gener. Transm. Distrib. 4, 1314 (2010).
13. C. Unsihuay, J. W. M. Lima, and A. C. Zambroni de Souza, “Modeling the integrated natural gas and electricity optimal power flow,” in Proceedings of IEEE/PES General Meeting, June 24–28, 2007.
15. M. Shahidehpour, H. Yamin, and Z. Li, Market Operations in Electric Power Systems (Wiley, New York, NY, 2002).
16. A. J. Wood and B. F. Wollenberg, Power Generation, Operation and Control, 2nd ed. (Wiley, New York, 1996).
19. K. Ehrhardt and M. Steinbach. Nonlinear Optimization in Gas Networks (Konrad-Zuse-Zentrum fur Informationstechnik, Berlin, 2003).
21. A. J. Osiadacz, Simulation and Analysis of Gas Pipeline Networks (E. & F.N. Spon, London, 1987).
22. A. J. Osiadacz, “Different transient models—Limitations, advantages, and disadvantages,” in Proceedings of the PSIG, 28th Annual Meeting, San Francisco, CA, USA, Oct.23–25,1996.
27. ISO New England, CIGRE 2008 Case Study: Electric and Natural Gas Market Interdependencies within New England (2008).
28. L. A. Wolsay, Integer Programming (Wiley, New York, 1998).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month