No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Noise reduction by recycling dynamically coupled time series
1. T. I. Netoff, T. L. Carroll, L. M. Pecora, and S. J. Schiff, “Detecting coupling in presence of noise and nonlinearity,” in Handbook of Time Series Analysis, edited by B. Scheler, M. Winterhalder, and J. Timmer (Wiley-VCH, Berlin, 2006).
2. G. A. Milliken, and D. E. Johnson, Analysis of Messy Data. Volume III: Analysis of Covariance (Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2002).
3. W. H. Greene, Econometric Analysis (Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 2007).
4. H. Kantz and T. Schreiber, Nonlinear Time Series Analysis (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2004).
5. J. C. Sprott, Chaos and Time-Series Analysis (Oxford University Press, New York, 2004).
6. C. Diks, Nonlinear Time Series Analysis (World Scientific, Singapore, 1999).
25. K. Urbanowicz, J. A. Holyst, T. Stemler, and H. Benner, Acta Phys. Pol. B 35(9), 2175 (2004).
34. W. A. Fuller, Measurement Error Models, Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics, (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 2006).
37. F. Takens, Dynamical Systems and Turbulence (Lecture Notes in Mathematics),” edited by D. A. Rang and L.-S. Young, (Springer, Berlin, 1981), Vol. 898, pp. 366–381.
41. M. E. Mera and M. Morán, “Estimation of the covariance matrix of the measurement errors of dynamically coupled noisy time series,” (unpublished).
Article metrics loading...
We say that several scalar time series are dynamically coupled if they record the values of measurements of the state variables of the same smooth dynamical system. We show that much of the information lost due to measurement noise in a target time series can be recovered with a noise reduction algorithm by crossing the time series with another time series with which it is dynamically coupled. The method is particularly useful for reduction of measurement noise in short length time series with high uncertainties.
Full text loading...
Most read this month