No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Shape analysis using fractal dimension: A curvature based approach
2. R. de O. Plotze, M. Falvo, J. G. Pdua, L. C. Bernacci, M. L. C. Vieira, G. C. X. Oliveira, and O. M. Bruno, “Leaf shape analysis using the multiscale minkowski fractal dimension, a new morphometric method: A study with passiflora (passifloraceae),” Can. J. Bot. 83, 287–301 (2005).
3. B. B. Mandelbrot, The Fractal Geometry of Nature (Freeman, New York, 1968) p. 468.
5. L. Billeci, G. Pioggia, F. Vaglini, and A. Ahluwalia, “Assessment and comparison of neural morphology through metrical feature extraction and analysis in neuron and neuron-glia cultures,” J. Biol. Phys. Chem. 35, 447–464 (2009).
6. J.-E. Qu, X.-P. Guo, Z.-Y. Chen, G.-W. Song, and X.-H. Zhang, “Fractal research on afm images of polycrystalline aluminum surface with adsorption film of sds inhibitor,” Mater. Sci. 45, 114–124 (2009).
9. L. da F. Costa and R. M. Cesar, Jr., Shape Analysis and Classification: Theory and Practice (CRC, Boca Raton, FL, 2000).
10. A. R. Backes, J. B. Florindo, and O. M. Bruno, “A novel approach to estimate fractal dimension from closed curves,” in CAIP (2009), pp. 253–260.
11. C. Tricot, Curves and Fractal Dimension (Springer-Verlag, New York, 1995).
12. A. P. Witkin, “Scale space filtering: A new approach to multi-scale descriptions,” in ICASSP— IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (GRETSI, 2003), pp. 79–95.
14. J. Serra, Image Analysis and Mathematical Morphology (Academic, 1982).
15. R. Fabbri, L. da Fontoura Costa, J. C. Torelli, and O. M. Bruno, “2D euclidean distance transform algorithms: A comparative survey,” ACM Comput. Surv. 40, 1–44 (2008).
17. C. W. Emerson, N. N. Lam, and D. A. Quattrochi, “Multi-scale fractal analysis of image texture and patterns,” Photogramm. Eng. Remote Sens. 65, 51–62 (1999).
18. R. C. Gonzalez and R. E. Woods, Digital Image Processing, 2nd ed. (Prentice-Hall, New Jersey, 2002).
19. B. S. Everitt and G. Dunn, Applied Multivariate Analysis, 2nd ed. (Arnold, London, 2001).
20. K. Fukunaga, Introduction to Statistical Pattern Recognition, 2nd ed. (Academic, San Diego, 1990).
22. G. D. Smith, Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations: Finite Difference Methods, 3rd ed. (Oxford, Oxford-USA, 1986).
24. F. Mokhtarian, “A theory of multiscale, curvature-based shape representation for planar curves,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell. 31, 789–805 (1992).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month