No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Child allowances, fertility, and chaotic dynamics
1. A. Cohen, R. Dehejia, and D. Romanov, “Do financial incentives affect fertility?,” NBER Working Paper No. 13700 (2007).
5. L. Fanti and L. Gori, “Public health spending, old-age productivity and economic growth: chaotic cycles under perfect foresight,” J. Econ. Behav. Organ. 89, 137–151 (2011).
6. D. de la Croix and P. Michel, A Theory of Economic Growth: Dynamics and Policy in Overlapping Generations (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2002).
7. H.-J. Chen, M.-C. Li, and Y.-J. Lin, “Chaotic dynamics in an overlapping generations model with myopic and adaptive expectations,” J. Econ. Behav. Organ. 67, 48–56 (2008).
15. R. Frish, “The effect of child allowances on fertility in Israel,” Israel Econ. Rev. 6, 1–22 (2008).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month