No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Characterization of multiscroll attractors using Lyapunov exponents and Lagrangian coherent structures
1. H. D. I. Abarbanel, Analysis of Observed Chaotic Data, 1st ed., Institute for Nonlinear Science (Springer-Verlag New York, Inc, 1996).
4. L. A. Aguirre, “ A tutorial introduction to nonlinear dynamics and chaos, Part II: Modeling and control,” Sba: Controle e Automação 7, 50–66 (1996).
5. G. F. V. Amaral, C. Letellier, and L. A. Aguirre, “ Piecewise affine models of chaotic attractors: The Rössler and Lorenz systems,” Chaos 16, 013115 (2006).
7. P. Arena, S. De Fiore, L. Fortuna, M. Frasca, L. Patané, and G. Vagliasindi, “ Reactive navigation through multiscroll systems: From theory to real-time implementation,” Auton. Rob. 25, 123–146 (2008).
8. G. Benettin, L. Galgani, A. Giorgilli, and J.-M. Strelcyn, “ Lyapunov characteristic exponents for smooth dynamical systems and for Hamiltonian systems: A method for computing all of them. Part 1: Theory,” Meccanica 15, 9–20 (1980).
10. S. L. Brunton and C. W. Rowley, “ Fast computation of finite-time Lyapunov exponent fields for unsteady flows,” Chaos 20, 017503 (2010).
11. D. Cafagna and G. Grassi, “ Hyperchaotic coupled chua circuits: An approach for generating new n × m-scroll attractors,” Int. J. Bifurcation Chaos 13, 2537–2550 (2003).
12. E. Campos-Cantón, J. G. Barajas-Ramírez, G. Solis-Perales, and R. Femat, “ Multiscroll attractors by switching systems,” Chaos 20, 013116 (2010).
14. S. K. Dana, B. K. Singh, S. Chakraborty, R. C. Yadav, J. Kurths, G. V. Osipov, P. K. Roy, and C.-K. Hu, “ Multiscroll in coupled double scroll type oscillators,” Int. J. Bifurcation Chaos 18, 2965–2980 (2008).
16. F. I. Fazanaro, D. C. Soriano, R. Suyama, M. K. Madrid, R. Attux, and J. R. de Oliveira, “ Information generation and Lagrangian coherent structures in multiscroll attractors,” in 3rd IFAC Conference on Analysis and Control of Chaotic Systems, 2012 (3rd IFAC CHAOS, 2012) (Cancún, México, 2012), pp. 47–52.
17. P. Grassberger, “ Estimating the fractal dimensions and entropies of strange attractors,” in Chaos, edited by A. V. Holden (Princenton University Press, 1986), Chap. 14, pp. 291–308.
20. G. Haller, “ Lagrangian structures and the rate of strain in a partition of two-dimensional turbulence,” Phys. Fluids 13, 3365–3386 (2001).
23. G. Haller and T. Sapsis, “ Lagrangian coherent structures and the smallest finite-time Lyapunov exponent,” Chaos 21, 023115 (2011).
26. K. Kaneko and I. Tsuda, Complex Systems: Chaos and Beyond, A Constructive Approach with Applications in Life Sciences, 1st ed. (Springer, Berlin, 2000).
28. T. Kapitaniak, L. O. Chua, and G. Q. Zhong, “ Experimental hyperchaos in coupled chua's circuits,” IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst., I: Fundam. Theory Appl. 41, 499–503 (1994).
29. F. Lekien, S. C. Shadden, and J. E. Marsden, “ Lagrangian coherent structures in n-dimensional systems,” J. Math. Phys. 48, 065404 (2007).
30. D. Lipinski and K. Mohseni, “ A ridge tracking algorithm and error estimate for efficient computation of Lagrangian coherent structures,” Chaos 20, 017504 (2010).
32. J. Lü, G. Chen, X. Yu, and H. Leung, “ Design and analysis of multiscroll chaotic attractors from saturated function series,” IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst., I: Regul. Pap. 51, 2476–2490 (2004).
33. J. Lü, S. Yu, H. Leung, and G. Chen, “ Experimental verification of multidirectional multiscroll chaotic attractors,” IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. I: Regul. Pap. 53, 149–165 (2006).
35. M. Mitchell, Complexity: A Guide Tour (Oxford University Press, 2009).
36. L. H. A. Monteiro, Sistemas Dinâmicos, 2nd ed. (Mack Pesquisa, São Paulo, 2006) (in Portuguese).
38. T. S. Parker and L. O. Chua, Practical Numerical Algorithms for Chaotic Systems (Springer-Verlag, 1989).
41. F. Sadlo and R. Peikert, “ Visualizing Lagrangian coherent structures and comparison to vector field topology,” in Topology-Based Methods in Visualization II, Mathematics and Visualization, edited by H.-C. Hege, K. Polthier, and G. Scheuermann (Springer, Berlin, 2009), Chap. 2, pp. 15–29.
43. S. C. Shadden, F. Lekien, and J. E. Marsden, “ Definition and properties of Lagrangian coherent structures from finite-time Lyapunov exponents in two-dimensional aperiodic flows,” Physica D 212, 271–304 (2005).
44. I. Shimada and T. Nagashima, “ A numerical approach to ergodic problem of dissipative dynamical systems,” Prog. Theor. Phys. 61, 1605–1616 (1979).
47. D. C. Soriano, R. Attux, R. Suyama, and J. M. T. Romano, “ Searching for specific periodic and chaotic oscillations in a periodically excited Hodgkin-Huxley model,” Int. J. Bifurcation Chaos 22, 1230006 (2012).
48. D. C. Soriano, F. I. Fazanaro, R. Suyama, J. R. de Oliveira, R. Attux, and M. K. Madrid, “ A method for Lyapunov spectrum estimation using cloned dynamics and its application to the discontinuously excited Fitzhugh-Nagumo model,” Nonlinear Dyn. 67, 413–424 (2012).
49. J. A. K. Suykens and J. Vanderwalle, “ Generation of n-double scroll (n = 1,2,3,4,…),” IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst., I: Fundam. Theory Appl. 40, 861–867 (1993).
52. I. Zelinka, S. Celikovsky, H. Richter, and G. Chen, Evolutionary Algorithms and Chaotic Systems (Studies in Computational Intelligence), 1st ed. (Springer, Berlin, 2010).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month