No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Introduction to Focus Issue: Nonlinear Dynamics for Planet Earth
2.EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Mathematics of Planet Earth
(Imperial College London and University of Reading, UK); http://mpecdt.org
3.Mathematics of Planet Earth, edited by H. Kaper and C. Rousseau ( OT140, SIAM, 2015).
8. A. M. Chuter, P. J. Aston, A. Skeldon, and I. Roulstone, “ A dynamical systems analysis of the data assimilation linked ecosystem carbon (DALEC) models,” Chaos 25, 036401 (2015).
10. V. N. Livina, T. Vaz Martins, and A. Forbes, “ Tipping point analysis of atmospheric oxygen concentration,” Chaos 25, 036403 (2015).
11. E. Ser-Giacomi, V. Rossi, C. Lopez, and E. Hernandez-Garcia, “ Flow networks: A characterization of geophysical fluid transport,” Chaos 25, 036404 (2015).
12. M. Ciddio, L. Mari, M. Gatto, A. Rinaldo, and R. Casagrandi, “ The temporal patterns of disease severity and prevalence in schistosomiasis,” Chaos 25, 036405 (2015).
13. A. Tantet, F. Van der Burgt, and H. Dijkstra, “ An early warning indicator for atmospheric blocking events using transfer operators,” Chaos 25, 036406 (2015).
14. M. Williamson and T. Lenton, “ Detection of bifurcations in noisy coupled systems from multiple time series,” Chaos 25, 036407 (2015).
15. A. Doelman, L. Sewalt, and A. Zagaris, “ The effect of slow spatial processes on emerging spatiotemporal patterns,” Chaos 25, 036408 (2015).
17. P. D. Sardeshmukh and C. Penland, “ Understanding the distinctively skewed and heavy tailed character of atmospheric and oceanic probability distributions,” Chaos 25, 036410 (2015).
18. E. Siero, A. Doelman, M. B. Eppinga, J. D. M. Rademacher, M. Rietkerk, and K. Siteur, “ Striped pattern selection by advective reaction-diffusion systems: Resilience of banded vegetation on slopes,” Chaos 25, 036411 (2015).
Article metrics loading...
There is no abstract available for this article.
Full text loading...
Most read this month