No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Introduction to the Focus Issue: Physics of Scaling and Self-similarity in Hydrologic Dynamics, Hydrodynamics, and Climate
2. Dascaliuc, R. , Mlchalowski, N. , Thomann, E. , and Waymire, E. , “ Symmetry breaking and uniqueness for the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations,” Chaos 25, 075402 (2015).
3. Devineni, N. , Lall, U. , Xi, C. , and Ward, P. , “ Scaling of extreme rainfall areas at a planetary scale,” Chaos 25, 075407 (2015).
5. Gupta, V. K. , Ayalew, T. B. , Mantilla, R. , and Krajewski, W. F. , “ Classical and generalized Horton laws for peak flows in rainfall-runoff events,” Chaos 25, 075408 (2015).
6. Haltas, I. and Ulusoy, S. , “ Scaling and scale invariance of conservation laws in Reynolds transport theorem framework,” Chaos 25, 075406 (2015).
7. Hunt, A. , Ghanbarian, B. , Skinner, T. , and Ewing, R. P. , “ Scaling of geochemical reaction rates via advective solute transport,” Chaos 25, 075403 (2015).
8. Lovejoy, S. and de Lima, I. P. , “ The joint space-time statistics of macroweather precipitation, space-time factorization and macroweather models,” Chaos 25, 075410 (2015).
9. Mandelbrot, B. , The Fractal Geometry of Nature ( W.H. Freeman and Co., San Francisco, 1983).
10. Medhi, H. and Tripathi, S. , “ On identifying relationships between the flood scaling exponent and basin attributes,” Chaos 25, 075405 (2015).
11. Ojha, R. and Govindaraju, R. S. , “ A physical scaling model for aggregation and disaggregation of field-scale surface soil moisture dynamics,” Chaos 25, 075401 (2015).
12. Poveda, G. and Salas, H. D. , “ Statistical scaling, Shannon entropy and generalized space-time q-entropy of rainfall fields in tropical South America,” Chaos 25, 075409 (2015).
Article metrics loading...
There is no abstract available for this article.
Full text loading...
Most read this month