No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Introduction to Focus Issue: The 25th Anniversary of Chaos: Perspectives on Nonlinear Science—Past, Present, and Future
8. F. C. Moon, W. Holmes, and P. Khoury, “ Symbol dynamic maps of spatial-temporal chaotic vibrations in a string of impact oscillators,” Chaos 1, 65 (1991).
9. I. Lengyel and I. R. Epstein, “ Diffusion-induced instability in chemically reacting systems: Steady-state multiplicity, oscillation, and chaos,” Chaos 1, 69 (1991).
10. W. I. Newman, D. K. Campbell, and J. M. Hyman, “ Identifying coherent structures in nonlinear wave propagation,” Chaos 1, 77 (1991).
15. D. K. Campbell, “ Editorial: The pre-history of Chaos: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Nonlinear Science,” Chaos 25, 090401 (2015).
19. J. Guckenheimer, B. Krauskopf, H. M. Osinga, and B. Sandstede, “ Invariant manifolds and global bifurcations,” Chaos 25, 097604 (2015).
22. J. G. Freire, R. Meucci, F. T. Arecchi, and J. A. C. Gallas, “ Self-organization of pulsing and bursting in a CO2 laser with opto-electronic feedback,” Chaos 25, 097607 (2015).
24. N. Marwan and J. Kurths, “ Complex network based techniques to identify extreme events and (sudden) transitions in spatio-temporal systems,” Chaos 25, 097609 (2015).
28. K. Showalter and I. R. Epstein, “ From chemical systems to systems chemistry: Patterns in space and time,” Chaos 25, 097613 (2015).
35. L. Ostrovsky, E. Pelinovsky, V. Shrira, and Y. Stepanyants, “ Beyond the KdV: Post-explosion development,” Chaos 25, 097620 (2015).
Article metrics loading...
There is no abstract available for this article.
Full text loading...
Most read this month