No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Numerical methods for free—free radiative transition matrix
2. R. H. Pratt, in Fundamental Processes in Energetic Atomic Collisions, edited by H. O. Lutz, J. S. Briggs, and H. Kleinpoppen (Plenum, NewYork, 1983), pp. 145–182.
10. P. Agostini, F. Fabre, and G. Petite, in Mulitphoton Ionization of Atoms, edited by S. L. Chin and P. Lambropoulos (Academic, Orlando, FL, 1984), pp. 133–154.
20.(b) Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc. 69, 167 (1971).
22. Equation (17) is obtained first, by using Eqs. (1.3) and (4.1) of Ref. (20b) to replace in Eq. 2.2 of Ref. 20(a) and, second, by taking the natural log of the result.
23. H. A. Bethe and E. E. Salpeter, Quantum Mechanics of One- and Two-Electron Atoms (Springer, Berlin, 1957), p. 24.
24. L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Quantum Mechanics (Addison—Wesley, Reading, MA, 1965), 2nd ed., Mathematical Appendices, Sec. (d)—Sec. (f), pp. 600–610.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month