No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Reduction of the potential energy barrier and resistance at wafer-bonded n-GaAs/n-GaAs interfaces by sulfur passivation
8. R. H. Esser, K. Hobart, and F. J. Kub, “Rapid thermal processing of wafer bonded abrupt junction tunnel diodes,” Semiconductor Wafer Bonding VII: Science, Technology, and Applications; Vol. 2003-19, edited by Bengtsson, Baumgart, Hunt, and Suga (Electrochemical Society, Pennington, New Jersey, 2003), pp. 118–129.
10. M. Rei Vilar, J. El Beghdadi, F. Debontridder, R. Artzi, R. Naaman, A. M. Ferraria, and A. M. Botelho do Rego, Surf. Interface Anal. 37, 673 (2005).
16. K. Tanabe, D. Aiken, M. Wanlass, A. Fontcuberta, and H. Atwater, in 2006 IEEE 4th World Conference on Photovoltaic Energy Conversion (IEEE, New York, 2006), pp. 768–771.
17. D. C. Law, R. R. King, H. Yoon, M. J. Archer, A. Boca, C. M. Fetzer, S. Mesropian, T. Isshiki, M. Haddad, K. M. Edmondson, D. Bhusari, J. Yen, R. A. Sherif, H. A. Atwater, and N. H. Karam, Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells 94, 1314 (2010).
18. D. C. Law, D. M. Bhusari, S. Mesropian, J. C. Boisvert, W. D. Hong, A. Boca, D. C. Larrabee, C. M. Fetzer, R. R. King, and N. H. Karam, in Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC), 2009 34th IEEE (IEEE, New York, 2009), pp. 002237–002239.
36. K. D. Choquette, K. M. Geib, H. Q. Hou, A. A. Allerman, S. Kravitz, D. M. Follstaedt, and J. J. Hindi, “Wafer fusion for integration of semiconductor materials and devices,” Report No. SAND-99-0923, 1999.
43. K. R. Zavadil, C. I. H. Ashby, A. J. Howard, and B. E. Hammons, “Ultraviolet photosulfidation of III–V compound semiconductors for electronic passivation,” Report No. SAND-93-1107C, 1993, pp. 1045–1049.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month