No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Determination of maximum power transfer conditions of bimorph piezoelectric energy harvesters
1. R. Meadows, Electric Network Analysis (Burns & Oates, 1972).
7. A. Flynn and S. Sanders, “Fundamental limits on energy transfer and circuit considerations for piezoelectric transformers,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron. 17, 8–14 (2002).
10. J. Ajitsaria, “Modeling and analyis of PZT micropower generator,” Ph.D. dissertation, Mechanical Engineering Department, Auburn University, 2008.
11. J. Ajitsaria, S. Choe, D. Shen, and D. Kim, “Modeling and analysis of a bimorph piezoelectric cantilever beam for voltage generation,” Smart Mater. Struct. 16, 447 (2007).
13. M. Al Ahmad, A. M. Elshurafa, K. N. Salama, and H. N. Alshareef, “Modeling of MEMS piezoelectric harvesters using electromagnetic and power system theories,” Smart Mater. Struct. 20(8), 085001 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month