No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
On the sensitivity of terahertz gyrotron based systems for remote detection of concealed radioactive materials
5. A. D. McDonald, Microwave Breakdown in Gases (Wiley, New York, 1966).
6. A. V. Gurevich, N. D. Borisov, and G. M. Milikh, Artificially Ionized Regions in the Atmosphere (Gordon and Breach, Reading, England, 1997).
9.Technical report “Nanosecond pulse breakdown initiation and growth,” RADC-TDR-63-525 (January 1964).
11. D. Dorozhkina, V. Semenov, T. Olsson, D. Anderson, U. Jordan, J. Puech, L. Lapierre, and M. Lisak, Phys. Plasmas 13, 013506 (2006).
14. K. Papadopoulos, G. M. Milikh, A. V. Gurevich, A. Drobot, and R. Shanny, J. Geophys. Res. 98(17 ), 593, doi:10.1029/93JA00795 (1993).
15. V. E. Semenov, Sov. J. Plasma Phys. 10, 328 (1984).
17. G. F. Knoll, Radiation Detection and Measurement, 3rd ed. (John Wiley, New York, 2000).
18. American Institute of Physics Handbook, 3rd ed. (McGraw-Hill Book Co., 1972), p. 8–198.
20. G. S. Nusinovich, “ Terahertz gyrotrons,” Plenary talk at the 36th International Conference on Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves, Houston, TX, USA, 2–7 October 2011.
21. P. B. Wilson, Ch. 7 in “ Applications of High-Power Microwaves,” edited by A. V. Gaponov-Grekhov and V. L. Granatstein (Artech House, Boston-London, 1994).
22. S. G. Tantawi, C. D. Nantista, V. A. Dolgashev, C. Pearson, J. Nelson, K. Jobe, J. Chan, W. Fant, and J. Frisch, Phys. Rev. ST Accel. Beams 8, 042002 (2005).
24. Y. S. Dimant, G. S. Nusinovich, P. Sprangle, and V. L. Granatstein, Gaseous Electronics Conference, Salt Lake City, November 2011, Bull. APS, Vol. 56, No. 15, paper PR2.4.
26. I. I. Antakov, L. A. Aksenova, E. V. Zasypkin, M. A. Moiseev, L. G. Popov, E. V. Sokolov, and V. K. Yulpatov, “ Strong Microwaves in Plasmas,” in Proceedings of the International Workshop, Suzdal, 18–23 September 1990, edited by A. G. Litvak, vol. 2, Nizhny Novgorod, 1991 (Institute of Applied Physics, Academy of Sciences of the USSR), p. 773.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month