No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Low-frequency Raman scattering from Si/Ge nanocrystals in different matrixes caused by acoustic phonon quantization
24. T. M. Liu, H. P. Chen, L. T. Wang, J. R. Wang, T. N. Luo, Y. J. Chen, S. I. Liu, and C. K. Sun, Appl. Phys. Lett. 94, 043902 (2009).
25. N. P. Stepina, A. V. Dvurechenskii, V. A. Armbrister, V. G. Kesler, P. L. Novikov, A. K. Gutakovskii, V. V. Kirienko, Zh. V. Smagina, and R. Groetzschel, Appl. Phys. Lett. 90, 133120 (2007).
29. P. K. Jha, Indian J. Pure Appl. Phys. 44, 87 (2006).
36. M. Ivanda, A. Hohl, M. Montagna, G. Mariotto, M. Ferrari, Z. Crnjak Orel, A. Turkovic, and K. Furic, J. Raman Spectrosc. 37, 161–165 (2006).
39. G. A. Kachurin, S. G. Yanovskaya, K. S. Zhuravlev, and M. O. Ruault, Fiz. Tekh. Poluprovodn. (St. Petersburg) 35, 1235 (2001);
40. G. A. Kachurin, V. A. Volodin, D. I. Tetel’baum, D. V. Marin, A. F. Leĭer, A. K. Gutakovskiĭ, A. G. Cherkov, and A. N. Mikhaĭlov Semiconductors 39, 552 (2005).
42. V. A. Dubrovskiy and V. S. Morochnik, Izv., Acad. Sci., USSR, Phys. Solid Earth 17, 494 (1981).
48. A. Pinczuk, E. Burstein, “ Light scattering in solids,” in Topics in Applied Physics, edited by M. Cordona, Vol. 8 (Springer, Berlin, 1975), p. 38.
50. M. A. Zhixun, L. Xianbo, K. Guanglin, and C. Junhao, Sci. China 43, 414 (2000).
. This website is intended to systematize parameters of semiconductor compounds and heterostructures based on them. Such a WWW-archive has a number of advantages: in particular, it enables physicists, both theoreticians and experimentalists, to rapidly retrieve the semiconducting material parameters they are interested in. In addition, physical parameters – optical, electrical, mechanical, etc. – will be presented in the framework of the electronic archive for both the known and new semiconducting compounds. The voluminous reference book “Handbook Series on Semiconductor Parameters” vol. 1,2 edited by M. Levinstein, S. Rumyantsev and M. Shur, World Scientific, London, 1996, 1999, served as the starting point in creating the database.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month