No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Experimental investigations on the magneto-hydro-dynamic interaction around a blunt body in a hypersonic unseeded air flow
2. V. A. Bityurin et al., “Assessment of hypersonic MHD concepts,” in 28th Plasmadynamics and Lasers Conference, AIAA Paper 97-2393, 1997.
3. J. T. Lineberry et al., “Prospects for MHD flow control for hypersonics,” in 31st Plasmadynamics and Lasers Conference, AIAA Paper 2000-3057, 2000.
4. D. J. Moorhouse and C. F. Suchomel, “Exergy methods applied to hypersonic vehicle challenge,” in 32nd Plasmadynamics and Lasers Conference, AIAA Paper 2001-3063, 2001.
6. J. Poggie and D. V. Gaitonde, “Magnetic control of hypersonic blunt body flow,” in 38th Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, Reno, NV, AIAA Paper 2000-0452, 2000.
8. V. A. Bityurin, A. N. Bocharov, J. Lineberry, “MHD flow control in hypersonic flight,” in AIAA/CIRA 13th International Space Planes and Hypersonics Systems and Technologies Conference, Capua, Italy, 16-20 May 2005.
9. V. Bityurin, A. Bocharov, D. Baranov, N. Popov, V. Alferov, and V. Tikhonov, “Progress in MHD parachute concept study,” in 49th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, Orlando, Florida, AIAA Paper 2011-902, 2011.
10. V. A. Gorelov, M. K. Gladyshev, A. Y. Kireev, A. S. Korolev, I. V. Yegorov, and V. N. Byzov, “Computational and experimental investigations of ionization near hypersonic vehicles,” J. Spacecr. Rockets 33(6), 800–806 (1996).
12. S. O. Macheret et al., “MHD power extraction from cold hypersonic airflow with external ionization,” in 30th Plasmadynamics and Lasers Conference, AIAA Paper 99-4800, 1999.
13. E. P. Gurianov and P. T. Harsha, “AJAX: New directions in hypersonic technology,” in 27th Plasmadynamics and Lasers Conference, AIAA Paper 96-4609, 1996.
15. J. S. Kranc, M. C. Yuen, and A. B. Cambel, “Experimental investigation of magnetoaerodynamic flow around blunt bodies,” NASA Report No. CR1393, 1969.
16. J. S. Shang, J. Hayes, J. Miller, and J. Menart, “Magneto hydrodynamic interaction in weakly ionized hypersonic flow,” in 40th Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, Reno, NV, AIAA Paper-2002–349, 2002.
17. J. Menart, J. Shang, R. Kimmel, and J. Hayes, “total drag and lift measurements in a mach 5 flow affected by a plasma discharge and a magnetic field,” in 43rd AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, Reno, Nevada, AIAA Paper 2005-947, 2005.
18. J. T. Lineberry, V. A. Bityurin et al., “Cylinder with current in hypersonic flow,” in 3rd Workshop on Magneto-Plasma-Aerodynamics in Aerospace Applications, Moscow, 2001.
19. V. Bityurin, A. Bocharov, D. Baranov, and J. Lineberry, “Experimental and theoretical study of MHD interaction in hypersonic ionized air over a wedge,” in 42nd AIAA Aerospace Science meeting and Exhibit, Reno, Nevada, AIAA Paper 2004-1195, 2004.
20. A. Matsuda, K. Wakatsuki, Y. Takizawa, M. Kawamura, H. Otsu, D. Konigorski, S. Sato, and T. Abe, “Shock layer enhancement by electro-magnetic effect for spherically blunt body,” in 37th Plasmadynamics and Lasers Conference, San Francisco, AIAA Paper 2006-3573, 2006.
21. A. Gülhan, B. Esser, U. Koch et al., “Experimental verification of heat-flux mitigation by electromagnetic fields in partially ionized-argon flows,” J. Spacecr. Rockets 46(2), 274 (2009).
22. V. Bityurin, A. Bocharov, D. Baranov, and J. Lineberry, “Experimental and theoretical study of MHD interaction in hypersonic ionized air over a wedge,” in 4th AIAA Aerospace Science meeting and Exhibit, Reno, Nevada, AIAA Paper 2004-1195, 2004.
23. S. A. Blake, H. T. Nagamatsu, L. N. Myrabo, and R. E. Shear, Jr., “MHD results for Argon plasma at Mach 14 and 10 600 K With a 10 300 Gauss magnetic field,” AIAA Paper-2001-2805, 2001.
24. S. V. Bobashev, A. B. Erofeev, T. A. Lapushkina, S. A. Poniaev, V. A. Sakharov, R. V. Vasil'eva, and D. Van Wie, “Strong action of magnetic and electrical fields on inlet shock configuration in diffuser,” in 3rd Workshop on Magneto-Plasma-Aerodynamics in Aerospace Applications, Moscow, IVTAN, 24–26 April 2001.
25. Y. Takizawa, K. Matsushita, S. Sato, K. Fujita, T. Abe, and D. Konigorski,“Electro–magnetic effect on reentry-related high-enthalpy flow,” in 34th AIAA Plasmadynamic and Laser Conference, Orlando, Florida, AIAA Paper 2003-4168, 2003.
27. D. Gaitonde and J. Poggie, “Elements of a numerical procedure for 3D MGD flow control analysis,” in 40th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, Reno, NV, AIAA-Paper 2002-0198, 2002.
28. R. W. MacCormack, “3D magneto-fluid dynamics algorithm development,” in 40th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, Reno, NV, AIAA Paper 2002-0197 (2002).
29. D. D'Ambrosio and D. Giordano, “Electromagnetic fluid dynamics for aerospace applications. Part I: Classification and critical review of physical models,” in 35th AIAA Plasmadynamics and Lasers Conference, Portland, Oregon, AIAA Paper 2004-2165, 2004.
30. V. Bityurin, A. Bocharov, and J. T. Lineberry, “Studies on MHD interaction in hypervelocity ionized air flow over aero-surfaces,” in 34th AIAA Plasmadynamic and Laser Conference, Orlando, Florida, AIAA Paper 2003-4303, 2003.
31. E. Trifoni, C. Purpura, A. Martucci, E. Graps, A. Schettino, F. Battista, A. Passaro, D. Baccarella, A. Cristofolini, and G. Neretti, “MHD experiment at CIRA GHIBLI wind tunnel,” in 7th European Symposium on Aerothermodynamics for Space Vehicles, Bruges, 9–11 May 2011.
32. R. C. Murray, R. C. Zaidix, M. R. Carraro, L. M. Vasilyak, S. O. Macheret, M. N. Shneider, and R. B. Miles, “Magnetohydrodynamic power generation using externally ionized, cold, supersonic air as working fluid,” AIAA J. 44(1), 119–127 (2006).
33. I. V. Adamovich, W. R. Lempert, M. Nishihara, J. W. Rich, and Y. G. Utkin, “Repetitively pulsed nonequilibrium plasmas for magnetohydrodynamic flow control and plasma-assisted combustion,” J. Propul. Power 24(6), 1198 (2008).
34. C. A. Borghi, M. R. Carraro, A. Cristofolini, A. Veefkind, L. Biagioni, G. Fantoni, A. Passaro, M. Capitelli, and e G. Colonna, “Magneto-hydrodynamic interaction in the shock layer of a wedge in a hypersonic flow,” IEEE Trans. Plasma Sci. 34(5), 2450–2463 (2006).
35. A. Cristofolini, C. A. Borghi, M. R. Carraro, G. Neretti, A. Passaro, G. Fantoni, and L. Biagioni, “Hypersonic MHD interaction on a conical test body with a Hall electrical configuration,” IEEE Trans. Plasma Sci. 36(2), 530–541 (2008).
36. A. Cristofolini, C. A. Borghi, M. R. Carraro, G. Neretti, A. Passaro, G. Fantoni, L. Biagioni, and F. Paganucci, MHD interaction over an axisymmetric body in a hypersonic flow, J. Spacecr. Rockets 45(3), 438–444 (2008).
37. C. A. Borghi, M. R. Carraro, and A. Cristofolini, “ANALYSIS of magnetoplasma-dynamic interaction in the boundary layer of a hypersonic vehicle,” J. Spacecr. Rockets 42(1), 45–50 (2005).
38. S. Caristia, F. De Filippis, A. Del Vecchio, and E. Graps, “Scirocco PWT facility for high temperature material assembly testing,” in 54th International Astronautical Congress, Bremen, Germany, 29 September–3 October, 2003.
39. A. Cristofolini, C. Borghi, A. Schettino, and F. Battista, “Numerical rebuilding of MHD tests in an unseeded Mach 10 air flow around a blunt body,” in 43rd AIAA Plasmadynamics and Lasers Conference, New Orleans (LA), USA, AIAA Paper 2012-2733, 2010.
40. A. Cristofolini, G. Neretti, C. Borghi, F. De Filippis, C. Purpura, A. Cipullo, and G. Colonna, “Non-intrusive characterization and numerical investigation on a Mach 10 ionized air flow,” in 43rd AIAA Plasmadynamics and Lasers Conference, New Orleans (LS), USA, AIAA Paper 2012-3179, 2010.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month