No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Magnetization kinetics in tension and field annealed Fe-based amorphous alloys
3. B. Francoeur and P. Couture, in Proceedings of the IEEE PES Transmission and Distribution Conference, Orlando, FL (2012).
5. N. Moser, H. Kronmüller, and F. Rettenmeir, in Proceedings 5th International Conference on Rapidly Quenched Metals, edited by S. Steeb and H. Warlimont (Elsevier Science, 1985), p. 1195.
7. H. Fujimori, S. Ohta, T. Masumoto, and K. Nakamoto, in Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Rapidly Quenched Metals, edited by B. Cantor II (the Metals Society, London, 1978), p. 232.
8. See, for example, S. Chikazumi, Physics of Ferromagnetism (Oxford University Press, 1997), p. 420.
9. L. Néel, Compt. Rend. 237, 1613 (1953).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month