No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The influence of pressure on the phase stability of nanocomposite Fe89
during heating from energy dispersive x-ray diffraction
3. S. Shen, P. Ohodnicki, S. Kernion, A. Leary, V. Keylin, J. Huth, and M. E. Mchenry, Nanocomposite Alloy Design for High Frequency Power Conversion Applications (TMS, 2012).
7. S. J. Kernion, P. R. Ohodnicki, J. Grossmann, A. Leary, S. Shen, V. Keylin, J. F. Huth, J. Horwath, M. S. Lucas, and M. E. McHenry, Appl. Phys. Lett. 101, 102408 (2012).
15. G. Shen, P. Chow, Y. Xiao, S. Sinogeikin, Y. Meng, W. Yang, H.-P. Lieermann, O. Shebanova, E. Rod, A. Bommannavar, and H.-K. Mao, High Press. Res. 28, 145–162 (2008).
17. B. Buras, D. L. Gerward, J. Jorgensen, and B. Willis, “ 2.5. Energy-dispersive techniques,” in International Tables for Crystallography, Section 2.5.1 (2006), Vol. C, pp. 84–87.
22. M. E. McHenry and M. DeGraef, Structure of Materials (Cambridge, New York, 2007).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month