No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The role of cold work on the shock response of tantalum
1. D. H. Lassila and G. T. Gray III, J. Phys. IV Colloq. C3, 19–26 (1991).
2. G. T. Gray III and K. S. Vecchio, Met. and Mat. Trans. A 26A, 2555–2563 (1995).
5. L. W. Meyer, F. J. Behler, K. Frank, and L. S. Magness, in 12th International Symposium Ballistics (San Antonio, Texas, 1990), pp. 419–428.
14. K. E. Duprey and R. J. Clifton, in Shock Compression of Condensed Matter—1997, edited by S. C. Schmidt, D. P. Dandekar, and J. W. Forbes (AIP Press, Woodbury, NY, 1998), pp. 475–478.
18. D. L. Tonks, in Shock Compression of Condensed Matter—1995, edited by S. C. Schmidt and W. C. Tao (AIP Press, Woodbury, NY, 1996), pp. 507–510.
21. J. C. F. Millett, M. Cotton, S. M. Stirk, N. K. Bourne, and N. T. Park, in Society for Experimental Mechanics XI International Congress and Exposition on Experimental and Applied Mechanics, Indianapolis, IN, 2010 (Society for Experimental Mechanics, Inc.), p. 462.
22. K. E. Duprey and R. J. Clifton, in Shock Compression of Condensed Matter—1999, edited by M. D. Furnish, L. C. Chhabildas, and R. S. Hixson (AIP Press, Melville, NY, 2000), pp. 447–450.
25. S. P. Marsh, LASL Shock Hugoniot Data (University of California Press, Los Angeles, 1980).
26. M. D. Furnish, L. C. Chhabildas, and D. J. Steinberg, in High Pressure Science and Technology—1993, edited by S. C. Schmidt, J. W. Shaner, G. A. Samara, and M. Ross (AIP Press, Melville, NY, 1994), pp. 1099–11002.
27. R. E. Smallman, Modern Physical Metallurgy (Butterworths, London, 1985).
29. G. R. Gathers, Selected Topics in Shock Wave Physics and Equation of State Modeling (World Scientific, Singapore, 1994).
30. V. I. Romanchenko and G. V. Stepanov, Prik. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz. 4, 141 (1980).
37. F. Llorca and G. Roy, in Shock Compression of Condensed Matter—2003, edited by M. D. Furnish, Y. M. Gupta, and J. W. Forbes (American Institute of Physics, Melville NY, 2004), p. 589–592.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month