No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Tuning the effective refractive index of a thin air gap region sandwiched by metallic metamaterials by lateral displacements
1. N. Engheta and R. W. Ziolkowski, Metamaterials: Physics and Engineering Explorations, edited by N. Engheta and R. W. Ziolkowski (IEEE Press, Piscataway, NJ, 2006).
4. T. W. Ebbesen, H. J. Lezec, H. F. Ghaemi, T. Thio, and P. A. Wolff, “Extraordinary optical transmission through sub-wavelength hole arrays,” Nature 391, 667–669 (1998).
8. K. Y. Bliokh, K. P. Bliokh, V. Freilikher, S. Savel'ev, and F. Nori, “Colloquium: Unusual resonators: Plasmonics, metamaterials, and random media,” Rev. Mod. Phys. 80, 1201–1213 (2008).
12. H. B. Chan, Z. Marcet, K. Woo, D. B. Tanner, D. W. Carr, J. E. Bower, R. A. Cirelli, E. Ferry, F. Klemens, J. Miner, C. S. Pai, and J. A. Taylor, “Optical transmission through double-layer metallic subwavelength slit arrays,” Opt. Lett. 31, 516–518 (2006).
13. C. Cheng, J. Chen, D. Shi, Q. Wu, F. Ren, J. Xu, Y. Fan, and H. Wang, “Controllable electromagnetic transmission based on dual-metallic grating structures composed of subwavelength slits,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 91, 111111 (2007).
14. C. Cheng, J. Chen, D. Shi, Q. Wu, F. Ren, J. Xu, Y. Fan, J. Ding, and H. Wang, “Physical mechanism of extraordinary electromagnetic transmission in dual-metallic grating structures,” Phys. Rev. B 78, 075406 (2008).
15. Sensing with Terahertz Radiation, edited by D. Mittleman (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2003).
16. M. Born and E. Wolf, Principles of Optics (Pergamon Press, New York, 1970).
17. K. Akiyama, K. Takano, Y. Abe, Y. Tokuda, and M. Hangyo, “Optical transmission anomalies in a double-layered metallic slit array,” Opt. Express 18, 17876 (2010).
18. Electromagnetic Theory of Gratings, edited by R. Petit (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1980).
19. Y. Tokuda, H. Takaiwa, K. Sakaguchi, Y. Yakiyama, K. Takano, K. Akiyama, T. Fukushima, and M. Hangyo, “Optical phased array functions in double-layered metallic plate systems with artificially modulated slit arrays,” Appl. Phys. Express 5, 042502 (2012).
22. Y. Tokuda, K. Sakaguchi, T. Nishihara, K. Takano, T. Fukushima, and M. Hangyo, “Spectroscopic functions of multi-stacked metallic plates with modulated slit arrays,” Appl. Phys. Exp. 6, 062602 (2013).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month