No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Thermodynamic stabilization of nanocrystalline binary alloys
4. E. D. Hondros, in Energetics of Solid-Liquid Interfaces (Butterworth, London, 1969), p–77.
9. E. Ma, Minerals Metals and Materials Society, Chemistry and Physics of Materials Committee, Minerals Metals and Materials Society, Thermodynamics and Phase Equilibria Committee, and Minerals Metals and Materials Society Meeting, Chemistry and Physics of Nanostructures and Related Non-Equilibrium Materials (The Society, Warrendale, PA, 1997).
11. C. E. Krill, H. Ehrhardt, and R. Birringer, Z. Metallkd. 96, 1134 (2005).
14. D. McLean, Grain Boundaries in Metals (Clarendon, Oxford, 1957).
16. R. Defay, I. Prigogine, and A. Bellemans, Surface Tension and Adsorption (Longmans, London, 1966).
23. A. P. Sutton and R. W. Balluffi, Interfaces in Crystalline Materials (Clarendon, Oxford, 1995).
24. O. C. Hellman and D. N. Seidman, Mater. Sci. Eng., A 327, 24 (2002).
25. D. A. Porter, K. E. Easterling, and M. Sherif, Phase Transformations in Metals and Alloys, 3rd ed. (CRC/Taylor & Francis [distributor], Boca Raton, FL/London, 2009).
28. F. R. d. Boer, Cohesion in metals : transition metal alloys (Elsevier Scientific, New York, U.S.A., 1988).
29. M. Atwater and K. Darling, ARL-TR-6007, May 2012 ed., ARL, 2012.
30. M. Atwater, “Stabilizing Nanocrystalline Copper and Brass by Solute Addition,” Ph.D. dissertation (North Carolina State University, 2012).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month