No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Achieving direct band gap in germanium through integration of Sn alloying and external strain
3. D. Nam, D. Sukhdeo, A. Roy, K. Balram, S.-L. Cheng, K. C.-Y. Huang, Z. Yuan, M. Brongersma, Y. Nishi, D. Miller, and K. Saraswat, Opt. Express 19(27 ), 25866 (2011).
4. G. Capellini, G. Kozlowski, Y. Yamamoto, M. Lisker, C. Wenger, G. Niu, P. Zaumseil, B. Tillack, A. Ghrib, M. de Kersauson, M. El Kurdi, P. Boucaud, and T. Schroeder, J. Appl. Phys 113, 013513 (2013).
6. Y. Huo, H. Lin, Y. Rong, M. Makarova, M. Li, R. Chen, T. I. Kamins, J. Vuckovic, and J. S. Harris, in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Group IV Photonics (San Francisco, CA, USA, 2009), pp. 265–267.
9. S. Gupta, R. Chen, B. Magyari-Köpe, H. Lin, B. Yang, A. Nainani, J. S. Harris, and K. C. Saraswat, in Proceedings of the IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Proceedings, 2011), p. 398.
10. S. Gupta, B. Vincent, D. Lin, M. Gunji, A. Firrincieli, F. Gencarelli, B. Magyari-Köpe, B. Yang, B. Douhard, J. Delmotte, A. Franquet, M. Caymax, J. Dekoster, Y. Nishi, and K. C. Saraswat, in Proceedings of the IEEE VLSI Technology Symposium (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Proceedings, 2012), p. 95.
11. G. Han, S. Su, C. Zhan, Y. Yang, L. Wang, P. Guo, W. Wei, C. P. Wong, Z. X. Shen, B. Cheng, and Y.-C. Yeo, in Proceedings of the IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Proceedings, 2011), p. 402.
24. A.-B. Chen and A. Sher, Semiconductor Alloys: Physics and Materials Engineering (Plenum, New York, 1995).
27. B. Vincent, F. Gencarelli, H. Bender, C. Merckling, B. Douhard, D. H. Petersen, O. Hansen, H. H. Henrichsen, J. Meersschaut, W. Vandervorst, M. Heyns, R. Loo, and M. Caymax, Appl. Phys. Lett. 99, 152103 (2011).
29. R. Chen, Y.-C. Huang, S. Gupta, A. C. Lin, E. Sanchez, Y. Kim, K. C. Saraswat, T. I. Kamins, and J. S. Harris, J. Cryst. Growth 365, 29 (2013).
30. Physics of Group IV Elements and III-V Compounds, edited by O. Madelung, M. Schultz, and H. Weiss (Springer-Verlag, New York, 1982), Vol. 17a.
Article metrics loading...
GeSn is predicted to exhibit an indirect to direct band gap transition at alloy Sn composition of 6.5% and biaxial strain effects are investigated in order to further optimize GeSn band structure for optoelectronics and high speed electronic devices. A theoretical model has been developed based on the nonlocal empirical pseudopotential method to determine the electronic band structure of germanium tin (GeSn) alloys. Modifications to the virtual crystal potential accounting for disorder induced potential fluctuations are incorporated to reproduce the large direct band gap bowing observed in GeSn alloys.
Full text loading...
Most read this month