No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Surface bulk differences in a conventional superconductor, ZrB12
3. B. Post and F. W. Glaser, J. Metals Trans. AIME 194, 631 (1952).
4. Yu. B. Paderno, A. B. Liashchenko, V. B. Filippov, and A. V. Dukhnenko, Advantages and Challenges in Science for Materials in the Frontier of Centuries, edited by V. V. Skorokhod (IPMS, Kiev 347 2002).
6. M. I. Tsindlekht, G. I. Leviev, I. Auslin, A. Sharoni, O. Millo, I. Felner, Yu. B. Paderno, V. B. Filipov, and M. A. Belogolovski, Phys. Rev. B 69, 212508 (2004).
14. A. F. Wells, in Structural Inorganic Chemistry, edited by A. F. Wells (Clarendon, Oxford, 1975).
19. K. Kobayashi, T. Mizokawa, K. Mamiya, A. Sekiyama, A. Fujimori, H. Takagi, H. Eisaki, S. Uchida, R. J. Cava, J. J. Krajewski, and W. F. Peck, Jr., Phys. Rev. B 54, 507 (1996).
22. A. E. Bocquet, T. Mizokawa, K. Morikawa, A. Fujimori, S. R. Barman, K. Maiti, D. D. Sarma, Y. Tokura, and M. Onoda, Phys. Rev. B 53, 1161 (1996);
Article metrics loading...
We studied the electronic structure of a conventional superconductor, ZrB12, using high resolution x-ray photoemission spectroscopy and single crystalline samples. Experimental results with different bulk sensitivity reveal boron deficiency at the surface while the bulk is stoichiometric and different valence states of Zr at the surface relative to those in the bulk. Signature of satellite features is observed in the Zr core level spectra corresponding to the bulk of the material suggesting importance of electron correlation among the conduction electrons in the bulk while the surface appears to be uncorrelated. These results provide an insight on surface-bulk differences, which is important for fabrication of devices based on such superconductors.
Full text loading...
Most read this month