No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
New potassium-sodium niobate lead-free piezoceramic: Giant-d 33
vs. sintering temperature
2. B. Jaffe, W. R. Cook, and H. Jaffe, Piezoelectric Ceramics (Academic, New York, 1971).
15. G. Zang, J. Wang, H. Chen, W. Su, C. Wang, P. Qi, B. Ming, J. Du, L. Zheng, S. Zhang, and T. R. Shrout, Appl. Phys. Lett. 88, 212908 (2006).
24. J. Yoo, K. Lee, K. Chung, S. Lee, K. Kim, J. Hong, S. Ryu, and C. Lhee, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., Part 1 45(9B), 7444 (2006).
28. X. Wang, J. Wu, D. Xiao, J. Zhu, X. Cheng, T. Zheng, B. Zhang, X. Lou, and X. Wang, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 136, 2905 (2014).
32. C. A. Randall, N. Kim, J. P. Kucera, W. W. Cao, and T. R. Shrout, J. Am. Ceram. Soc. 81(3), 677 (2005).
33. Z. Zhao, V. Buscaglia, M. Viviani, M. T. Buscaglia, L. Mitoseriu, A. Testino, M. Nygren, M. Johnsson, and P. Nanni, Phys. Rev. B 70, 024107 (2004).
38. J. P. vander Eerden, “ Crystal growth mechanism,” in Handbook of Crystal Growth, Vol. 1 Fundamentals, Part A, Thermodynamics and Kinetics, edited by D. T. J. Hurle (Elsevier Science Publishers, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 1993), pp. 311–475.
Article metrics loading...
The objective of this work is to achieve a giant piezoelectric constant in (K,Na)NbO3-based lead-free ceramics, and then 0.96K0.46 Na 0.54 Nb 0.95Sb0.05O3-0.04Bi0.5 (Na 0.82K0.18)0.5ZrO3 lead-free piezoceramics were designed and prepared by optimizing the sintering temperature (T S). The rhombohedral-tetragonal phase boundary is found in the ceramics sintered at 1070 ∼ 1105 °C and is suppressed when sintered at low T S of 1060 ∼ 1065 °C. The threshold for T S is 1070 °C in terms of their ferroelectric and piezoelectric properties owing to the difference in the phase boundary and the microstructure, and a large d 33 of 388 ∼ 465 pC/N could be attained in a wide T S range of 1070 ∼ 1105 °C, benefiting their practical applications because of broad T S. More interestingly, the ceramic sintered at 1075 °C has a giant d 33 of ∼465 pC/N. We think that such a giant d 33 of this material system can benefit the development of (K,Na)NbO3-based piezoceramics.
Full text loading...
Most read this month